Weekends were made for good clean debauchery

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fjr_shooter.jpg
This is a great shot, and is what separates us amateurs from the pros like Steve. There's just something very mechanical-looking about it, exaggerated by the contrast with the playa. Geez, now I sound like some of the folks talking around the bonfire that night. :drinks:

Thanks CB!

Well, I emailed Walt and fessed up. He's gonna find out so I may as well tell him. It'll only be worse. Right? Ugh, Dale, dammit, I TOLD you I don't drink Tequilla!

Okay, he's disappointed but not mad. I think I'd prefer mad... Poor man is married to me so he's used to strange things happening while he's out of town.

Dale is no longer an authorized supervisor. Somehow, Dale, he thought you would be an acceptable supervisor for me. Tee hee fooled him again

Dale is no longer an authorized supervisor. Somehow, Dale, he thought you would be an acceptable supervisor for me. Tee hee fooled him again
Heh.... show him the cell phone pic, and that will rule out Ninjaboy and Brian Roberts as future supervisors, too! :lol:

Just perm it -- he'll never notice. Happens here all the time.
Nancy, if you can find someone that perms hair that is only 1.5 mm in length, we wanna see the "after" pics... :D

No, no. I have it on good authority that Brian is VERY responsible. And Dean is, well, Dean. Sooooo..... That leaves YOU, my scissor weilding shearer!

Yeah, I can't imagine getting a perm with this mess. Do you really think it's that long? Do they make curlers that small? Anyone have ideas for a Halloween costume? I was thinking about dying it black and going as Sigourney Weaver. Or Demi Moore? But what else would I do?

See, Warchild my dear, you and I are two peas in a pod. Trouble will follow us to church. There is really nothing that can be done about it. Don't feel picked on, it's just the truth. There is one guarantee here though, you and I will always have fun!

My goodness I had fun!!! Thank you a million times!

I've noticed that being a 'chemo patient' is a very intersting sociological experience. There are a few different reactions people have. Some (most) are exceedingly nice to me and smile a lot with this sympathy in their eyes. Some won't look at me - like it's not polite to stare so they completely, obviously look away. Others, very few but enough that I am aware of them, are almost afraid of me. won't look at me or come near me. Obviously. If they MUST, like in a store or something, they very obviously turn away from me and won't let any part of them come near me. Like I'm contagous or something. I'm not sure what that is. Maybe they think I have AIDS? I don't know. But it's interesting.

Don't me to get all philosophical in this thread, but my current 'condition' is a direct result of Gerlach, so....

Did I mention how much fun I had? :D

Having never seen the original version, the new look looked perfectly natural to me. And if you don't mind me sayin, quite becoming! :wub:

And if you don't mind me sayin, quite becoming! :wub:
Shyeah... if you're into DUDES!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hairykitty.jpg

"A little lipstick might help ya, honey" - John Cheney

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, he's disappointed but not mad. I think I'd prefer mad... Poor man is married to me so he's used to strange things happening while he's out of town.
kitty, if you can recall while out in front of Bruno's, when you were surrounded by Dale and others, I made a vow that I would be your "Guardian Angel" and protect you from those Bruts!!

Don't forget I may be "an ole Coot" but I am harmless and a good protector(like you really need a protector??)

Always fun to be in and around your crowd. :clapping:

Just like a woman, blocking the view of the bike behind her. :rolleyes: I liked 'fugitive' Nancy better than 'Mary Kay' Nancy. Probably scares less people this way though.

kitty, if you can recall while out in front of Bruno's, when you were surrounded by Dale and others, I made a vow that I would be your "Guardian Angel" and protect you from those Bruts!!Don't forget I may be "an ole Coot" but I am harmless and a good protector(like you really need a protector??)

Oh Turbo Dave! I love your hat! You're so funny! :lol:

I know I can trust YOU! :)

This is me fishing on the bay last spring. The dude, John, attended Ira's rival high school. I think they graduated the same year. Seriously. Those of you who had seen me before the IBR and Gerlach probably remember me like this

DSCF0132.jpg

This is me about 13 years ago. Fuggin hippie indeed. My tshirt is rolled up to show my boyfriend (now husband) my new belly button ring. I was on a ship in Portland, Oregon and got that done. What a frigging mess, wound up needing to go to the ER because it wouldn't stop bleeding. I kept it for about 3 years I think, it was never right.

me1.jpg

and now... well, you've seen the after pictures. :lol:

It's all in good fun!

Hey, OC - I prefer the fugitive version as well, just a tad longer... Society, and my spouse, disagree. He tolerates so much that the least I can do is grow a little hair for him. And then shave it again next time Dale pours tequilla down my throat. (sorry Dale, it's fun to blame you for the whole thing!) The bike is an FZ6, nothing special about it, but I do love that little bike!

Last edited by a moderator:
kitty, if you can recall while out in front of Bruno's, when you were surrounded by Dale and others, I made a vow that I would be your "Guardian Angel" and protect you from those Bruts!!Don't forget I may be "an ole Coot" but I am harmless and a good protector(like you really need a protector??)

Oh Turbo Dave! I love your hat! You're so funny! :lol: edit: You said to me "I love your hat", and you must have crossed up "You're so funny",when as I recall you remarked, "You're so Handsome". Right Miss Kitty??

I know I can trust YOU! :)

edit: You said to me "I love your hat", and you must have crossed up "You're so funny",when as I recall you remarked, "You're so Handsome". Right Miss Kitty??
Yes, of course, Turbo Dave. You are correct. That is indeed what I said!

Ummmm.... Jer? What? You mean my wig? So that I don't look like Bill Clinton anymore? That kind of 'Bush'? :lol: :lol: :lol:

People loved the wig yesterday. At least, that's what they told me. Customers who hadn't seen me in a year or more didn't say anything. One guy who I was a little closer with said he loved it, I didn't tell him. But my mechanic and superintendent noticed.... They didn't say anything when we were in the meeting, but when we got outside I think the exact remark was, "Last time I saw you, you had a fucking crew cut. How did your hair grow so fast?"

And then of course my dear coworker, Craig who proclaimed that he would be wearing my wig by the end of the evening. (We took customers to the Redskins game last night. Oh how embarassing is THAT?!?!?!? My GAWD they SUCK!) Craig would have worn the wig if we reminded him, but I was behaving myself last night and as much as I would have liked to see Craig in my wig, I wasn't going to take it off. :D Where is Dale when I need him? :lol: :lol: He would have taken the wig off!