Welcome Everyone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slapnpop

Rest in Peace our Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thanks for coming to visit fjrforum.com

The site is still under construction but the forum is up and running. The interface is sure to change, and I'm sure we'll have other content to add to the site soon enough.

Thanks

Slapnpop

Hello again all new users who actually read the welcome post.

Some info on the new server,

there are about 10 "skins" available under your "my controls" section, so you can modify the look of the site. These will be evolving over the near future and become more board specific, with logos and such, so check back on them every once in a while.

Another new feature is the event calander. You can access the calander at the top left of the main forum page, and a reminder will apear for events in the next 7 days at the bottom of the main page with the statistics. I'm sure the admin types will try to add appropriate events as posts are made about them, but feel free to PM and let us know if there's one you don't see

Any suggestions, advice, complaints, or good natured rib poking welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the purty blue standard skin! That EZ Board skin is right out of the 80's!

(Just trying to get my post count up!)

Hi everybody

I like the looks of the place, too.

I may just stay awhile.

...and since I am still fairly new to the FJR community I have a fair chance to work on my 'post count' and not feel like such a newbie. Now I'm one of the guys! HeeHee.

Len

Bike Effects checking in here. How do I post one of those personal pictures? The control panel said I was not authorized.

Woops! Never mind!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Did you notice the thread you started over on 'that' site was deleted as was the pinned thread with the links to here?

I'm here too.So now what do we talk about. I know everbody thats NOT here. :p

Mr bLue

Definitely like this better than the EZ board. WC, that is one SICK avitar, as in COOL!! Looking forward to enjoying this board for quite some time!

Mike

I'm in. B)

Goodbye EZboard. I will never again visit those FJR forums...so I hope many people move over here.

I found the new place to be!..seems I,ve been banned and my [and others] posts have been deleted , today.. it did not take long, as predicted...any mention of this new forum is quickly censored over on the e z board........can we say HONDA on this board without it coming up a bunch of red dots?

Wow! The Skipper is here. I must be in the right place. Any other Georgia riders on the site yet?