Welcome Everyone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone,Thanks for coming to visit fjrforum.com

The site is still under construction but the forum is up and running. The interface is sure to change, and I'm sure we'll have other content to add to the site soon enough.

Thanks

Slapnpop

Hello slapnpop !

This forum has verry nice design and bright functionality. I come from Czech Republic and the bikers here have general motorcycle forum as well (you can see www.motorkari.cz). I can tell you your forum is much better = good work.

... OM :)

Howdy everybody!
Well, well, well. Very interesting..........

Hey Guy's

I just bought a new Fjr, well new to me anyway, it's an "06" My question is I would like to purchase a winter cover to keep

the dust off it in my garage until spring, and does anyone make a better one than the one offered by Yamaha. I'd also

like to know if any of them come with a liner that would protect the windshield from getting scratched from the inside of the cover.

Is it Friday yet?

Hmmm....

A two year old thread for a question about a cover while quoting another post that couldn't be linked to motorcycle covers by even the best of bullshitters.

Nice.

There's a connection to his post with the thread title, OH wait, maybe not.

So is scrapedup what comes before Scab?

There's a connection to his post with the thread title, OH wait, maybe not.
So is scrapedup what comes before Scab?

Hey Everybody It's probably become apparent to everyone that I'm brand new to this stuff. But if you'll bare with me for a couple of week's[ maybe month's] I'll get the hang of this, and pretty soon I'll be zipping around this Forum like you guy's

do. And Oh Yah, I really would like to know about a cover so if this is not the right place I would greatly appreciate it if someone out there could direct me to where I should be asking.

And one last thing for JWILLY a 60 mile an hour getoff in short's and a tank top generally preceed the scab's

Y'know, the Yamaha cover ain't all that bad. Has an expandable section for the top case (if you have one), fits the bike nice and it does have protection inside for the windshield. It even works with oversize shields. FWIW, YMMV, IMHO, and all the other confusing-to-new-guy acronyms apply. :)

I thought this was kinda cool to read thru....a lot of the early posters don't appear to be around anymore. Also notice that time was the 3rd person to post and even then he was "trying to get his post count up"........

Travis what are your plans for our 5th anniversary??????

R

"Even then Tim was trying to get his post count up"!!!!

Yeah, Travis, what are the plans for our 5th Anniversary?

I vote for Thai food.

"Even then Tim was trying to get his post count up"!!!!
Yeah, Travis, what are the plans for our 5th Anniversary?

I vote for Thai food.
I'm down, you coming to visit?

If Slapnpop is member #2, who is/was #1?
Cool thread
There used to be an administrative account that no longer exists. Plus I like the number 2.