Western FJR Riders Roundup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spent two weeks of the road. Can't make this work.
But that doesn't count Pops...
coolsmiley02.gif
At Sweetie Pie's -

Pies -

Olallieberry, Olallieberry Crumb, Sour Cream Apple Olallieberry, Sour Cream Apple, Apple, Peach, Peach-Raspberry, Peach-Olallieberry, Peach-Blueberry,

Peach-Cranberry, Pumpkin, Pecan, Rhubarb, Rhubarb-Raspberry, Rhubarb-Strawberry, Rhubarb-Cranberry, Chocolate Cream, Coconut Cream, Banana Cream.

Jus' sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spent two weeks of the road. Can't make this work.
But that doesn't count Pops...
coolsmiley02.gif
At Sweetie Pie's -

Pies -

Olallieberry, Olallieberry Crumb, Sour Cream Apple Olallieberry, Sour Cream Apple, Apple, Peach, Peach-Raspberry, Peach-Olallieberry, Peach-Blueberry,

Peach-Cranberry, Pumpkin, Pecan, Rhubarb, Rhubarb-Raspberry, Rhubarb-Strawberry, Rhubarb-Cranberry, Chocolate Cream, Coconut Cream, Banana Cream.

Jus' sayin'.
Oh sure, now your hitting me where it hurts ...

Leaving Southern Utah tomorrow morning. Should be in Sparks in time for dinner if I don't get abducted. I am taking the Extraterrestrial Hwy from 93 0ver to 95. Probably stop for Area 51 souvenirs at Rachel.

Festar and I will rendezvous with the Buginator this evening, riding together to Sparks tomorrow morning via Laporte and Quincy. Rendezvousing with Gregory and another couple from Marysville in Challenge at 1030.

A little cooler in the valley today.

3 more hours of work, move the bags from the kitchen table to the bike. finish off the small stuff and somehow try to get some sleep.

Leaving Southern Utah tomorrow morning. Should be in Sparks in time for dinner if I don't get abducted. I am taking the Extraterrestrial Hwy from 93 0ver to 95. Probably stop for Area 51 souvenirs at Rachel.
Rachel is the little village with a motel that has a flying saucer in the parking lot, correct? I thought the big souvenir shop was the one closer to Alamo that has the giant silver blow up alien that towers over the highway? And maybe you could bring some "Alien Jerky" to the round up?.- might be interesting to have a taste test with the group and see if they can figure out what Alien meat tastes like!

Rachel is the little village with a motel that has a flying saucer in the parking lot, correct? I thought the big souvenir shop was the one closer to Alamo that has the giant silver blow up alien that towers over the highway? And maybe you could bring some "Alien Jerky" to the round up?.- might be interesting to have a taste test with the group and see if they can figure out what Alien meat tastes like!
Sounds interesting but I won't be going through Alamo. I'll be coming down 93 from Caliente. If they don't have anything in Rachel I'll just try to get a picture of the UFO.

Stop at the Little Aleinn with the saucer on the tow truck in downtown Rachel. I have a coffee cup from there plus other out of this world reminders.

Hey FJRONAMISSION, My wife and I are leaving from Stockton Thursday morning and taking I-5 to I-80. Anyone who cares to tag around are welcome.-Ken and Sandra
Not sure what time I will be out the door yet.... might catch up to ya... ;) )

Your all bastards, every dang one of you, especially Old Micheal.
Even if I had only one leg,

and one nut,

...and severe burning when I urinated,

I could STILL get on a bike in fecking Woodinville tomorrow morning, ...and be in Sparks Thursday afternoon.

biggrin.png

No pressure.
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE only one leg,

and one nut,

...and severe burning when I urinated,

I could STILL get on a bike in fecking Woodinville tomorrow morning, ...and be in Sparks Thursday afternoon

Fixed it for OM... your welcome!

lol.gif
dribble.gif

Having a great bacon cheeseburger in Walker, ca!

Yummiest !

BTW rode in 112F. Bring cool vests.

Made it to Lakeview,Or around 4 this evening. Had the best Chicken fried steak at the Dinner Bell Cafe. Mmmmm.