WFO-9 Vintage Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, this year at WFO-9, the founder and top dude of the vintage set has scheduled another Vintage Riders Meeting.

TurboDave_98 gave me a call this morning.

So - iffn' you're a member, please put this on your schedule, iffn' you're not and you're 50 or older, plan on attending. Membership's pretty easy - you just show up.

[SIZE=14pt]Saturday, July 24, 7:30 A.M. [/SIZE]

Bring your money, cause Turbo ain't buyin'.

[SIZE=14pt]Samoa Cookhouse[/SIZE]

Across the Samoa Bridge

Off Cookhouse Road

Samoa, California 95564

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

2.6 miles from the hotel.

edit 7/12 to correct date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear that our leader will be there :yahoo: . Samoa cookhouse is great. If you haven't been there you don't want to miss it.

Not a member, "yet". Look forward to attending and seeing you again Dave and all the other FJR geezer's. PM. <>< :D

Fella's. I'm old way before my time. I'm crotchety, opinionated, almost always right, and already staking out my territory on the front porch. I have a dog that likes to lay down at my feet and I'm deaf in one ear - the side my wife is usually sitting at. I pee sitting down and it takes a while to finish. I take blood pressure meds and keep trying to find excuses to duck the colon probe I'm supposed to get every so often. I worry about kids that no longer live at home. I quit dirt biking because it is hard to get back up and because my boobs bounced through the woop-de-doos. I too worry about the latest generation tear assing around the neighborhood.

Can I get an early entry into this hallowed group? I'd like to hang with you guys.

I am only 32.... but feel and look as old as MM an OM..... ;> I best

show up and see how all that OLD stuff works.............

B

I thought I would post up some Hottie, type hootchie girls that are going to meet

us for breakfast..........

. :rolleyes:

oldpeoplefinger.jpg

I asked them if they knew OM....... go figure... :glare:

B...

I thought I would post up some Hottie, type hootchie girls that are going to meetus for breakfast..........

. :rolleyes:

oldpeoplefinger.jpg

I asked them if they knew OM....... go figure... :glare:

B...
Hubba, Hubba, Hubba! Your Papa Chuy will be all over these Babes! "El Burrito Ballerina" even has same exact motorcycle in his garage, next to my 2003 FJR Lucy Liu

Soooo.....this is the future of Barb, Tyler, MEM, SIilver Penguin, Luvtoride, FJRChick, FJRChik, Krashdragon, Agirl, Hello Kitty, et al? :huh:

Fella's. I'm old way before my time. I'm crotchety, opinionated, almost always right, and already staking out my territory on the front porch.
Can I get an early entry into this hallowed group? I'd like to hang with you guys.

WFO-9 Vintage Riders Group, Meeting Set - only come if you're old...or plan to be!
I fixed the title.....just for you! :rolleyes:

Latest posts