WFO-9 Vintage Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found out that I'm eligible for the $10 seniors lifetime pass for National Parks.
I've had that damn thing since '08. They used to call it a "Golden Age" pass. I mentioned that one time, and my smart-ass 15 y.o. said "In your case, they should call it a Bronze Age pass."

So I hit him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out that I'm eligible for the $10 seniors lifetime pass for National Parks.
I've had that damn thing since '08. They used to call it a "Golden Age" pass. I mentioned that one time, and my smart-ass 15 y.o. said "In your case, they should call it a Bronze Age pass."

So I hit him.
I approve. Damn whippersnappers got some learnin' to do.

I am going to try to make the event, but I am so old I may forget. I mean that is five days from now. Hopefully some younger person can remind me after I arrive in Eureka.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to try to make the event, but I am so old I may forget. I mean that is five days from now. Hopefully some younger person can remind me after I arrive in Eureka.
Not to worry. You'll hear the Olde Phartes Fogies warming up in the parkning lot. Y'know theywe don't sleep more than 6 hours so we'll be up and ready to go.

Latest posts