WFO-9 Vintage Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

== Looking at the picture... front row... second from the right....... does she

have one leg, or is she polishing the rust off of that tail light???.... or... maybe the bike

is sitting there idling and she is conditioning that seat????

either way .... looks a lot like barb and the gang .... aged enhanced of course... :p :wub: she is

gettin her giggle on.........

B...

WOW........... tHERE uSEd TO bE A kOOL PICTURE In thIS poST.?/////???/????

== Now the picture is back......... Woot.

B

Last edited by a moderator:
0730? That's kinda early, ain't it? I usually have trouble getting my back to work that early. 0730, huh?
It's a test. One of the qualifications for being in the club is that you can be there by 7:30. Old people get up early. This morning, Saturday, I managed to get out of bed at 7:30. So I may still be some years away. :)

0730? That's kinda early, ain't it? I usually have trouble getting my back to work that early. 0730, huh?
It's a test. One of the qualifications for being in the club is that you can be there by 7:30. Old people get up early. This morning, Saturday, I managed to get out of bed at 7:30. So I may still be some years away. :)

Old people get up early (specially us guyz) cause we have to pee. THAT'S why we get up early. :blink:

:lol:

Old people get up early (specially us guyz) cause we have to pee. THAT'S why we get up early. :blink:
Damn. I'm closer to membership than I thought.... :(
Yes, there's that.....

....and the fact that our bones, joints & spine are unhappy after 6 hours in bed. :eek:

Maybe we're getting closer to the "permanent" horizontal position and we don't want any more practice than we absolutely have to. :dntknw:

Sometimes I get up early twice in one night..........it works for me. PM. <>< :dntknw:

have one leg, or is she polishing the rust off of that tail light???.... or... maybe the bike

either way .... looks a lot like barb and the gang .... aged enhanced of course... :p :wub: she is

B...
You're 32 years old and you're scrutinizing a pic of old ladies enough to notice that??!! Yeah, you qualify to attend.

B...
You're 32 years old and you're scrutinizing a pic of old ladies enough to notice that??!! Yeah, you qualify to attend.

I'm 32......???? I buy ya a beer for that one........ :lol:

B

Looks like a great venue. Maps and addresses for the Cookhouse, though, are not very consistent. I have seen no fewer than three zip codes (95521, 95501, and 95564) and three towns (Eureka, Arcata, Samoa) cited as it's location. It will likely be quite simple once we are nearby. Here's the Samoa Cookhouse website link for those interested:

Samoa Cookhouse

Looks like a great venue. Maps and addresses for the Cookhouse, though, are not very consistent. I have seen no fewer than three zip codes (95521, 95501, and 95564) and three towns (Eureka, Arcata, Samoa) cited as it's location. It will likely be quite simple once we are nearby. Here's the Samoa Cookhouse website link for those interested:
Samoa Cookhouse
Directions from the Red Lion (2.6 miles according to Garmin):

West on 4th street 2 blocks (1/10 mile)

Right on "R" Street (which is Hwy 255) 1.9 miles across Humboldt Bay.

Left at the "T" intersection on New Navy Base Rd. 3/10 mile

Left on Cookhouse Rd. 2/10 mile around the right hand bend.

Left on N. Bayview Rd. about 120 ft (it's the parking lot).

Just looked at the original post and it looks to me that it should be Sat. 7/24 not 7/25. Maybe it's cause we are old. :rolleyes:

Picky SOB is one of the least-colorful things I have heard Ray called....and he certainly is correct.

Being a non joiner and generally a non team player, none of this banter excites me.

However, I guess (?) my decision was to dine at the Samoa Cookhouse on Saturday July 24 some months ago.

So, it will be great to be party to the Vintage Rider's Group at breakfast, so that I can safely say I belong! :blink:

50? That means old guys Like MM2, Old Michael, and beemerdons get to sign up twice, right?
Sweet. :lol:

:jester:
It's all good, Barry. :yahoo:

I found out that I'm eligible for the $10 seniors lifetime pass for National Parks. I bought mine last Friday at Yosemite.....and they let Bluestreek slide in on my pass! B)

I can't tell you how badly it makes me feel that you have years and years and years before you can enjoy the fruits of everybody's efforts on your behalf. By the time YOU reach this plateau they'll raise the minimum age to 70! :lol:

Y'know, I've waited a looooong time to wear the robe of "grumpy old man" and get away with it. It feels good! :bleh:

Latest posts