WFO-9 Vintage Riders Group

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just called and said the baby is not cooperating (and doctors decided not to induce the birth). So the wife unit Kat will be coming to Eureka Friday instead of Oakland to be with her daughter. One more classic female coming....

My wife just called and said the baby is not cooperating (and doctors decided not to induce the birth). So the wife unit Kat will be coming to Eureka Friday instead of Oakland to be with her daughter. One more classic female coming....
Yay!! I'm looking forward to meeting her!! :clapping:
I gotta tell ya, she likes you already from reading the forum posts...

Yay!! I'm looking forward to meeting her!! :clapping:
I gotta tell ya, she likes you already from reading the forum posts...
Sounds like we're gonna get along just fine then... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Dave....You done good! Thanks for starting this madness. We miss you and we all hope to see you at the next WFO Old Fogey, ahem Vintage Riders, breakfast.

Although I am sure that better shots will follow, here are a few to get you started. Samoa Cookhouse, WFO 9, 2010:

P7240075.jpg

P7240073.jpg

P7240072.jpg

P7240071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how they disguised the emergency defibulators for each table as water pitchers! That Samoa Cookhouse really plans ahead! Sorry I missed the Olpharts Breakfast, hopefully I'll make it next year.