WFO Local Support

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lake Powell

Reaction score
I wanted to lend my support to those of you coming to my neck of the woods for WFO in Park City. I live a little south of Salt Lake in a suburb called Sandy, about 30 to 40 minutes from Park City.

Should somebody need a work shop to do some unexpected maintenance or some limited spare parts from my 07', I would be glad to help.

I have the following spare parts:

(3) different whindshields, Cee-Baileys, V-stream, Stock

Front rotor set, almost new

Rear, rotor, same

Brake and Clutch levers

Throttle barrel

Stock grips

Stock seat set

Upper triple clamp

I would be willing to sell or loan these parts if needed to get home.

I forgot to register for the event but will be going up each day and leaving in the afternoons to go to work, I forgot to ask for the days off too.

I know, I'm a dipshit.

If there are going to be name tags I'll have my screen name shown or get a hold of Jeff at Bike Effects and I'll have him give my cell number out.

Thanks, see you all in a few weeks.

Safe travels!

I wanted to lend my support to those of you coming to my neck of the woods for WFO in Park City. I live a little south of Salt Lake in a suburb called Sandy, about 30 to 40 minutes from Park City.
Should somebody need a work shop to do some unexpected maintenance or some limited spare parts from my 07', I would be glad to help.

I have the following spare parts:

(3) different whindshields, Cee-Baileys, V-stream, Stock

Front rotor set, almost new

Rear, rotor, same

Brake and Clutch levers

Throttle barrel

Stock grips

Stock seat set

Upper triple clamp

I would be willing to sell or loan these parts if needed to get home.

I forgot to register for the event but will be going up each day and leaving in the afternoons to go to work, I forgot to ask for the days off too.

I know, I'm a dipshit.

If there are going to be name tags I'll have my screen name shown or get a hold of Jeff at Bike Effects and I'll have him give my cell number out.

Thanks, see you all in a few weeks.

Safe travels!
I will need a good bike cleaning after I get there. Can I count on you?

Way cool of you to offer this, LP.

Methinks your kharma bucket just filled up a notch or two...

Had you considered joining the 'FJR Assistance Directory?' (link in my sig line)

Ya come on over, I'll pour the drinks!
Does that go for us locals too. I'm just across the valley in South Jordan. We need to get the local FJR group together and ride.
Ya come on over, I'll pour the drinks!
Does that go for us locals too? I'm just across the valley in South Jordan. I have a garage, a fair selection of tools and a few spare parts should someone be in need.

Yes, for you 2 drinks for the double post, ha! :yahoo:

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up lately. Same deal for me - I'm in the Cottonwood area of Salt Lake just north of LP and I've got a garage, a fair amount of tools and *always* something to drink. I'm in the assistance directory as well. Have someone with the list give me a call if I can help.

I'm going to try and stop by during the day on Friday and/or Saturday to meet Wayne and checkout the Motoport gear. Y'all have fun and stay safe.

FjrVfr

LP - I'll be happy to bring my own sometime but I'll probably be in the "half cage" (I like extra wheels under me when I partake ;) ).

.............................four wheels makes driving drunk alot safer. I just say screw it and take two.

Just a promise I made to myself when I got back into motorcycling. I can drink a beer and then ride...

- I just can't do it with the engine running ;)

.............................four wheels makes driving drunk alot safer. I just say screw it and take two.

This is the same promise I made to myself (and to my wife) when I bought my FJR and started riding again last year. I'm perhaps a bit too cautious, but better safe than sorry! :unsure:

This is the same promise I made to myself (and to my wife) when I bought my FJR and started riding again last year. I'm perhaps a bit too cautious, but better safe than sorry! :unsure:

I aint gonna preach, BUT....... Not a drop if I ride my bike.

PS I too have a garage and a few tools (most tools) and am here to help.......... TWN and Ovale and a few others have my cell ## if you need me... Oh, And I have some left over beer fro last night..... Still cold too!!

Latest posts