What bike are you currently lusting after?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamaha WR450F:

2012-Yamaha-WR450F-Review-Specs-and-Price.jpg

I want one bad.
+1 Me too.

I want to be like my hero Yamabill... :)

I just want another pre 08 KLR650. Not a great bike but good for lots of reasons. :) Sold the last one to help my daughter out in school. At the rate she is looking for work it will be a long time before she buys me a bike. :angry2:

Two bikes.

My buddy Gerry Lisi's hand built, limited edition Metisse 8V.

Metisse.Cafe.Racer.Proto.Sept.2011.jpg

or a new Aprilia Tuono.

2012_aprilia_tuono_v4r_02-1024x683.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite bike always turns into whichever one I currently own, but I'd really like a zippy scooter for cruising around town, especially in the summer. That way I could keep wearing flip flops and shorts, not swelter in jeans and shoes/boots. No real preference which scooter, though, they're all dinky compared to a real bike.

It would be great if Yammie came out with a WR450R (fuel injected / dual sport) big brother to the WR250R
I'm with Fred on this one. The non-existent WR450R would be just right to satisfy my current yearning for a street legal dirt bike.

KTM 990 SMT or Ducati multistrada..... :dntknw: ....one is bare bones & basic.....the other has electronics to the nines!.....decisions, decisions....ah screw it....I can wait til next season for test rides :good:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm breaking the rules but I'm just not jones'n for a new bike. Being all broken up and coming of age, I'm thinking cage. Now this has me considering clearing the garage!

Wildcat_LTD_Red.jpg

Arctic Cat throwing down a little whoop-ass on Polaris.

What is it about the Ducati Diavel AMG that has me captured? Could it be the sexy lines, the imfamous exhaust note, the raw feel, etc? Clearly, practicality speaking, it would have to be an addition and not the only steed in the stable. I drooled all over myself the first time I saw it (the Carbon version) at last year's Indianapolis MotoGP and was able to test ride it a couple weeks later at our local Ducati dealer - pretty bad ass I must say. Saw the AMG version at this year's MotoGP and maintained the same feelings. The AMG sprinkling is really well done as well, I just don't get the Mercedes AMG influence due to Audi's recent purchase of Ducati, but this is a topic for another time. Anyway, I need to sell off a few things before this baby lands in the garage.

DucatiDiavelAMG.jpg

I've been eyeballing a Super Tenere maybe. My jobs going to quit me early next year and I'm thinking of riding to the top of the world when that happens. I don't worry about anything I got no control of,it does no good! I'm thinking it may take about 3 months to go up and back, the long way of course. :yahoo:

I've lusted after a Suzuki RGV 500 for years--but they now cost way too much. Something about four RM125 motors made into one scary streetbike, plus I know my neighbors would just hate it so much :)

Well I wouldn't call it lust, but I just picked up my new dual-purpose a few hours ago. '13 Honda CRF250L. I've ridden it from the dealer to work, all of about 5km so far. Now it's outside trying to get the water off from the thunderstorm that rolled through here at lunch.

I love my little CBR250R, but it's for sale and has been replaced with the Enduro model. Had it been available when I bought the CBR it would've got the nod for sure.

It's all low end components and stuff, but perfect for what I'm going to use it for. Being 50lbs lighter it sure feels zippier than the CBR! Pics to follow.

Anybody want to buy a 2011 CBR250R with ABS? It's been averaging 94mpg with a best tank of of 102mpg. $10 to go 200 miles and it's just stupid fun to ride.