What Color Mag-knight???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overfly!

As far as I can tell talking with them and looking at the web site (it's a bit slow I know) It's allot more shiny then the Mag-knight! It's a resin Gel with a built in UV inhabiter, to make it last longer and protect your paint.

To apply you basically stick it on, they send you Full step by step instructions on how to apply! I also asked if It can be easy removed, They said yes, it's a slow process of peeling, but it will come off with no damage to the under paint! :D

I really like the looks of it, I haven't order it yet, but will be next week!

UnCaged......... :ph34r:

UnCaged,

Let me know what you think after you get it! It really does look good in the pictures. B)

WOW!!! Even though money is not a problem, I would find it difficult parting with $267 plus S&H for the G.C.C. product. Think I'll chance the Mag-Knight unless a better idea comes along in the next few days.

I Sure Will Overfly!

Plus Shipping from AU for the complete set is $229US(price includes shipping).

I waste more then that on crap I don't need, and this is something I think would really be helpful, and make my bike look good! $229 to me is a worthwhile investment in My FJR!! :D

Enjoy what you do, because you love to do it! Otherwise your just staying alive :haha:

UnCaged

Last edited by a moderator:
ya11-21-001-05.jpg

This is an alternative that I have been considering that also has tank bags to connect to it and match...

Another vote for Carbon Fiber on the 05 Blue. (even though I swore I'd never do "fake" carbon fiber, it does look pretty good :eek: )

Another vote for Carbon Fiber on the 05 Blue. (even though I swore I'd never do "fake" carbon fiber, it does look pretty good :eek: )
Just did mine in carbon, :thumbup:

BugR

recived the magknight tryed to install it as per the video. come on give me a break if anyone has seen the video and there measurment of 2 1/4 inches is way off or i am just brain dead . also as per there instructions inclosed with there product it just does not fit on the side of the tank it seems to long for the tank . i will just give them a call on thursday .

recived the magknight tryed to install it as per the video. come on give me a break if anyone has seen the video and there measurment  of 2 1/4 inches is way off or i am  just brain dead .  also as per there instructions inclosed with there product it just does not fit on the side of the tank it seems to long for the tank .  i will just give them a call on thursday .
Go to the mag-knight website here and look at the chart. For the FJR, the distance is 4" (IIRC). Each bike (or each tank) is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep i must be brain dead . how the hell do i ride a bike . thanks for the info just think i was looking at the charts and just wized by it .

I guess I am the first... Why not get the tankslapper?

For $17 you can barely see it and it works great. Easy to install, too. Any when the thing wears out, no issue, just another $17!

-BD