Wheaton Cfo Pics

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay,

Here is my try at some pics,

1st is opt8low and hoistman telling me to look up....

w5.jpg

I will try more later...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm having trouble posting pics again...It seemed easy this morning. I get an error message saying "dynamic pages in the tags not allowed". So if none of the images show this time... maybe with your guy's assistance, I can figure it out. Sooner or later I will get the pics to go with these captions. :eh: :cownoy:

Here is FJRchooser, trinibob, escapefjrtist & onedriver posing at our first gas stop..before we got onto CNTY P ;)

w7.jpg

Here is onedriver's sharp looking Black and Red 04...lookin good : )

w4.jpg

and here is Hoistman, stryg8r, fjr2fly, and opt8low getting some shade at the overlook above Gay's Mill, WI

w2.jpg

the riding team sans wheatonFJR at the same overlook (there they are in the hot sun saying, "hurry up and take the &&%% picture!) :D

w10.jpg

Here's Tomnap's bike...glad he was not more seriously hurt...kinda looks like my bike in April during the spring Ohio Ramble

w8.jpg

And of course, here is our buddy Trinibob (sans gun ? - I think) loading up (like everybody else did at the cfo banquet -yummy food)...I had to use photoshop to reduce the number of plates he was carrying down to only two :D

w9.jpg

And here is the picture of the team again with me on the right.

w6.jpg

A good day was had by all...or almost all.

On the way home a Wing rider wearing shorts & no helmet looked at my riding equipment in the hot sun and yelled in passing "Are you hot?!", and I was thinking to myself to him "Are you crazy?!".

See you at the next CFO, if not before.

Nice job on the pics Wheaton ! Damn handsome group, it's a wonder we weren't mobbed at the stops.

I'll try posting some pics this weekend, my son has the camera adapter cable since it's his camera... :fool:

Considering the type of crash, and the marks on the pavement, as well as the way the bike ended up in the ditch, it is amazing it didn't have more visible damage. It was in no way looking as good as it did Friday, but was not as bad as one would expect after the tumble it took, thats for sure. Good pics wheaties.

Thanks to dana/opt8low for posting the pics for me...not sure what my problem was/is. Maybe the pic file size was too large. Obviously operator error...hey atleast I can ride a scooter...

Also, glad to see you found the new forum onedriver. Howdy & welcome to the new place... what scooter?? What you talkin' 'bout willis?

That poor bike is going to the doctor today, (are you ready for this?) It's going to have plastic surgery. Forgive me, I couldn't help myself..... It's the drugs....yeah.... the drugs.

Tom :bleh:

So... What's the diagnosis....

Do yah just need some tupperware & replacement farkles...?

Or didja twist big chunks of metal, and you're gonna get a new one....?

Or is it just going in to be diagnosed...?

-bvw.

Tom, you really should consider getting a faster, better handling blue one...

:assasin:

Really cool pics. I'm wondering tho - I saw CFO pics on another forum with some comments about you guys having gray hair and "not missing any meals" or some such rot. Whassup with that?

@WJ: Well I can't speak for the others, but if you look at my picture I'm pretty grey(prematurely so I'm sure)...and my wife can attest that I don't miss any of her homecooked meals. Now the other guys...some of them either were born balding or are heading that way, not sure which ; )

Anyway you look at it, the wrapping paper may be a little older on the outside but on the inside they are all good. These were a great bunch of riders to be with. Quite frankly, every FJR gathering I've been to I've been happy to have been there and to have met some new FJR budds. Of course inevitably there are the few nutcases out there...you know who you are :rolleyes: I think.

Gives me more reason than just the fine machine and the great riding to get together in the future...

Wheaton,

Those are some great pics you took! Good job getting them posted!! As far as what Dana and I are pointing upward at, Uh, I believe we just wanted to make sure that everyone saw the International Space Station! :fuck:

CFO was a blast and I really enjoyed meeting so many great new FJR buds!

Let's get out and do a local (even Starved Rock) ride soon!

Thanks again!

Hoistman