• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2007 1300AE Top Trunk Grey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianfjrowner

Reaction score
Looking for a top trunk for my 07 AE. Bike is the light grey colour. looking for trunk, mounting plate and backrest. Hopefully somebody can help me.

Thanks

I have a trunk, back rest, and mounting plate avail. The internal lanyard plastic piece is broken so the case will keep opening (if you open it past 180 degrees, the hinges will get stressed. There is some rash on one side due to garage fall. Unsure about price right now and shipping to Canada wouldn't be insignificant.

Hi Training Pilot,

I have one and I'm getting ready to sell my bike. I used it 3 times and it's mint. I'm out of town so I can't post a picture until I get back to town around the end of August. Did you find one yet?

I never got a notification that you replied. I still have mine. It's Cerulean Silver (the bluish silver that the AE came out with in 2007)

I have the trunk and the mounting plate and the key. I don't recall if it has the backrest or not. I don't think it does but let me double check.

I'm trying to sell the bike as well. Are you still looking for one? Let me see if it has the backrest or not before I come up with a price.