• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Gen2 Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UAV

Reaction score
My bike came with Corbin seats front and rear, but I think the Sargent might be more my style. I don't ride with a passenger, so I'd take a Sargent Front and a Stock Rear. Or even just a stock front and rear. Would consider a cash + trade deal for the Corbin seats.

PM me.

Thanks,

Steve

My bike came with Corbin seats front and rear, but I think the Sargent might be more my style. I don't ride with a passenger, so I'd take a Sargent Front and a Stock Rear. Or even just a stock front and rear. Would consider a cash + trade deal for the Corbin seats.

PM me.

Thanks,

Steve
pm sent

A couple people have asked, so here are pics of the Corbin seats:

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_20120815_005147.jpg

The leather on the front seat has a smoother appearance.. probably because it's been used (i.e. polished) more than the rear. Altogether they are in great shape with only a few blemishes (visible wear on the rear seat welts, marks on the front seat near the tank, and a tear on the underside of the rear seat) as shown above. I've done a couple 400 mile rides and the long-distance comfort is excellent. I just think I would prefer a seat that's taller and narrower.