• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB right side stock muffler

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OpenSource

Reaction score
Rear-end accident bends up muffler :eek:

Need to replace right side stock muffler for 05. I have been told all years are the same.

Hey Open Source. I saw a pipe just today on Ebay. Not sure what side it is but it might be worth looking.

Heidi

Edited to add: It is a righty. Looks like it has some scratches. Here is a link: Link to Ebay's right can, man

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Open Source. I saw a pipe just today on Ebay. Not sure what side it is but it might be worth looking.
Heidi

Edited to add: It is a righty. Looks like it has some scratches. Here is a link: Link to Ebay's right can, man

Thanks,

Found that one right after posting.

Will give er a shot
I have a set of mufflers off of an 05 FJR that I am going to post this spring (when I swap them for different mufflers). The right side has a very small crease in it and the left side is perfect. Let me know if you are interested.

V65Mike

OpenSource,

I have a right side stock muffler from an 07', just let me know if you still need it.

R3d