Yammie 50 Anniversary Present

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttlejockeyTJ

throttlejockeyTJ
Reaction score
There was a box in my Mailbox. Yammie sent me a FJR Hat with a Thank You Anniverary Letter on Parchment Paper. TJ :beee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't wear ball caps but all this talk of everybody getting a free hat has me wanting one too! :(

I guess we will see if it's just for the 2nd rounders or not. FJR hat sounds cool to me! I can cover my Bald spot! :haha:

I want a new cool ball cap. B)

Mine you, at the moment, the FJR (and all vehicles) are locked in the garage...

...and I'm drunk off my ass. :haha:

Are we all going to get one or just the second round 05 PDP folks?
I got my bike last Sept. with no PDP, just walkin in off the street, and reveived my hat today.

I was on the second round of 05 deliveries and I haven't recieved a hat. What's the deal? Actually, I don't wear a hat either. But it does make you feel so special when you get free stuff.

I dont care if its first or last deliveries. I'd like a cap. You guys dont want yours i give ya a coupla bucks for it...let me know. What does it look like anyways?? BTW I like this fast reply stuff. Dont have to fill in all those blanks before posting.

Rouge,,

isn't quicksilver what the old coggers call mercury???

btw ,,, yes blue photons are faster,,, thats why it's called Galaxy Blue,,,

So you want a cap do ya? Go here then FJR Hats

Great for keeping the rain off while you wait for the "follow me" truck to come. :cap: