Gathering of the Clans! July 14-17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
With WFO being cancelled you got the time off so what you gonna do?

How about a Gathering of the Clans July 14th-17Th, Location is Mill Valley, CA area Motels.

There are several motels in the area to chose from, the primary one will be The Larkspur Hotel.

Right across the street is Americas Best value Inn.

Just down the street is The Travelodge

There are a lot of other hotels in the area so you can pick your own price range. There are also a ton of great restaurants in the area, 2 within staggering distance of the Larkspur and ABVI, there is also an In-n-out less than half a mile away (just for Michelle).

Obviously I don't need to remind you how great the riding is around here and how nice and cool it will be :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The primary goal of this event is getting everyone together for fun and merriment and of course some great roads.

The players list....

Fairlaner

Jorstin

Highlander

Mad mike

Jeremy and Tiffany

Ryan and Jeanette?

Rich and Elizabeth

Sam

Hycle

MCML

Don and Shauna

Hans

Redtail and wife

Recreate

Jer

Weluvbikn

And not forgetting Tyler for dinner Friday night......

So here is the Dinner list...will update as you guys post. Some I added because i know they will attend....

Richard

Steve

Madmike (he told me on Saturday)

Rich and Elizabeth

Joe

Tyler

Hycle

Dave and Diane

Don and Shauna

Jeremy and Tiff

Stephen (recreate)

Brian (at his own table)

Jeff (Bike Effects)

Jer

weluvbikn plus 1

Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clans-shmans. That's my backyard playground. So although I cannot take Thursday and Friday off, I can plan to see everyone that weekend (now that I have a motorcycle and everything). I'll be happy to lead a ride into and through San Francisco splitting lanes next to cable cars (leave your saddlebags at the hotel). :dirol:

Clans-shmans. That's my backyard playground. So although I cannot take Thursday and Friday off, I can plan to see everyone that weekend (now that I have a motorcycle and everything). I'll be happy to lead a ride into and through San Francisco splitting lanes next to cable cars (leave your saddlebags at the hotel). :dirol:
No way in Hell am I getting near San Francisco with or without bags :p

Hans you looking for a few pointers???? you leave the bags on it's more fun that way.

R

Well I'm behind it 100% :yahoo: because it'll be as great as this Previous Clan Gathering, and it's location serves the Coast, the Napa roads and even the Sierra for the non candy butts ( rules out JB ;) ).

You can even take the Larkspur Ferry, across the Bay, and walkabout SF if ya need to keep the wife happy for the day ! :D

I should be able to make it for the weekend, but no can do on weekdays. I will be bringing my little SV
dribble.gif

I need to check with work for the time off on Friday the 15th. I will positively be riding the weekend, sorry to say without Terri.

Terri is taking some refugees back to her home country of ........Tennessee. :p

Dear girl will be driving a U-haul truck, most likely with a mattress and a rocking chair on the roof. :D

Ok, I'll be up on Friday sometime. Will try to get the whole day off or at least a half day off to join in Friday afternoon and dinner. Will have to leave early Saturday morning to get back to the theatre. :)

EDIT: Rezzie made at the ABVI... the first place looked nice but was a bit pricey! :)

Sir R Iam In, I will ride my new 1200GSA for the its first Ride. let me know what hotels to book after you are booked

Steve O

With WFO being cancelled you got the time off so what you gonna do?

How about a Gathering of the Clans July 14th-17Th, Location is Mill Valley, CA area Motels.

There are several motels in the area to chose from, the primary one will be The Larkspur Hotel.

Right across the street is Americas Best value Inn.

Just down the street is The Travelodge

There are a lot of other hotels in the area so you can pick your own price range. There are also a ton of great restaurants in the area, 2 within staggering distance of the Larkspur and ABVI, there is also an In-n-out less than half a mile away (just for Michelle).

Obviously I don't need to remind you how great the riding is around here and how nice and cool it will be :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The primary goal of this event is getting everyone together for fun and merriment and of course some great rides.

Roy Bill and I will be up there on Wednesday afternoon and plan on going to Oakhurst for Sunday night so we can avoid the traffic nightmare that LA will be this weekend....

Questions?
I wish, I wish, I wish...

Have fun. See u next time.