Gathering of the Clans! July 14-17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on being there and it is nice to know who's going to be there, too even though the clan gatherings don't require the same logistical structure as, for example, the WFOs did after the first couple of 'em. As long as Carver shows up with a truck full of food we'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on being there and it is nice to know who's going to be there, too even though the clan gatherings don't require the same logistical structure as, for example, the WFOs did after the first couple of 'em. As long as Carver shows up with a truck full of food Shauna we'll be fine.
Phixed! :clapping:

Attention, Sir Richard: Time off has been secured, approved, chiseled in stone, etc.

Count me in! :yahoo:

Er....we need to take many photos of the group and of the roads & views....and post them just for Mr. & Mrs. Zip. :blink:

Neener-nener-neener!

e·lu·ci·da·tion

an act that serves to clear up and cast light on

to make lucid especially by explanation or analysis

:good:

I'm planning on being there and it is nice to know who's going to be there, too even though the clan gatherings don't require the same logistical structure as, for example, the WFOs did after the first couple of 'em. As long as Carver shows up with a truck full of food Shauna we'll be fine.
Phixed! :clapping:

Attention, Sir Richard: Time off has been secured, approved, chiseled in stone, etc.

Count me in! :yahoo:

Er....we need to take many photos of the group and of the roads & views....and post them just for Mr. & Mrs. Zip. :blink:

Neener-nener-neener!
Thank You Mike, you ARE a gentleman.
..and MsDcarver got V time approved today too!

.....Game ON!

:lol:

COOOOOOOL, i just got back from the bar in Sonora and already looking forward to this one....

when i get back next week i will be making some arrangements for dinner somewhere.

R

Just booked at the America's Best Value (155 Shoreline Highway) across the street from the Larkspur Hotel (160 Shoreline Highway). In 14 July out 17 July, roughly $100/night.

Looking forward to this!

Just booked at the America's Best Value (155 Shoreline Highway) across the street from the Larkspur Hotel (160 Shoreline Highway). In 14 July out 17 July, roughly $100/night.

Looking forward to this!
On the former: Me, too!

On the latter: Gunny; Yup; You betcha; etc., etc.

it will not be anything as detailed as that, more likely to be a reservation at one of the restaurants.

R

Clans-shmans. That's my backyard playground. So although I cannot take Thursday and Friday off, I can plan to see everyone that weekend (now that I have a motorcycle and everything). I'll be happy to lead a ride into and through San Francisco splitting lanes next to cable cars (leave your saddlebags at the hotel). :dirol:
Hans you looking for a few pointers???? you leave the bags on it's more fun that way.

R
Have to agree with Richard on this one!!...... aren't bags like curb-feelers for bikes...hahahaha

It's sad to see the sad turn of this thread, from a great group meet idea to sniping at someone who unselfishly stepped up to do help, so people could have a meal together.

Tyler's tough, tougher than most of you...and can take it. But it's ugly to see.