Gathering of the Clans! July 14-17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sad to see the sad turn of this thread, from a great group meet idea to sniping at someone who unselfishly stepped up to do help, so people could have a meal together.

Tyler's tough, tougher than most of you...and can take it. But it's ugly to see.
Hey there foreigner.... we love our Tyler just like a sister... (Bust!!! ) not like that! and so she gets ribbed like

everyone else.... :lol: xxoo

Sir R Booked Thursday/Friday/Saturday at Americas Value inn on Shoreline

Steve O

I got a few weeks to wire in my TK3101 from my FJR to my GSA

It's sad to see the sad turn of this thread, from a great group meet idea to sniping at someone who unselfishly stepped up to do help, so people could have a meal together.

Tyler's tough, tougher than most of you...and can take it. But it's ugly to see.
S'okay, honey... thanks for sticking up for me but I can handle MM2 quite easily... hopefully the bruises will fade quickly. :glare:

Tyler can handle it....and yes it was good quality bread and butter, and while there is that Lasagna stuff on the menu of the place i am thinking off i sure as shit won't be eating it.

R

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey there foreigner.... we love our Tyler just like a sister... (Bust!!! ) not like that! and so she gets ribbed........ :lol: xxoo
Oh my.... :eek:

The dCarvers are representing and joining forces with the Mighty Miss T..

..so all you slackers had better watch out, we leave nothing but chaos, mahyehm, and confusion in our wake...

The dCarvers are representing and joining forces with the Mighty Miss T..

..so all you slackers had better watch out, we leave nothing but chaos, mahyehm, and confusion in our wake...
****** And thats just doing your laundry!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxoo...........lol

I just booked a room at the Travelodge for Friday and Saturday nights. Now I need to work on the new boss to give me Friday off work.

Joe, will these guys be able to walk the .2 miles back, or will we have to give them directions

Steve O

But Joe SoCo doesn't come with a cork...... :clapping:

Also do they charge a corkage if the bottle has a screw top?

R

Steve - Who knows. When I first "ran the route" for driving Google Maps had it with a multi-mile loop - possibly a divider down the middle of the highway?

Richard - Screwage?

No IPhone here so I will add bread crumbs to my motorcycle trip packing list.