Gathering of the Clans! July 14-17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy to say the dCarver's are a positive maybe!

R - we wanna party in the same hotel as you, so stay outta the most expensive one, k'?

ps - we're bringing the Harley Davidson, with new darkside car tire installed. We look forward to smoking you in the corners two up - :huh: :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

R - we wanna party in the same hotel as you, so stay outta the most expensive one, k'?
:clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

I'm in the ABVI so you'll have company if you book there. B)

EDIT: But if you want to bunk up with Richard, I'd be happy to share a room with Ms. dC... we'll have a pajama party with pillow fights and shit. :D

:clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

I'm in the ABVI so you'll have company if you book there. B)

EDIT: But if you want to bunk up with Richard, I'd be happy to share a room with Ms. dC... we'll have a pajama party with pillow fights and shit. :D
Richard, that dick? :p

I'm staying where the wimmens are! :)

With WFO being cancelled you got the time off so what you gonna do?

How about a Gathering of the Clans July 14th-17Th, Location is Mill Valley, CA area Motels.

There are several motels in the area to chose from, the primary one will be The Larkspur Hotel.

Right across the street is Americas Best value Inn.

Just down the street is The Travelodge

There are a lot of other hotels in the area so you can pick your own price range. There are also a ton of great restaurants in the area, 2 within staggering distance of the Larkspur and ABVI, there is also an In-n-out less than half a mile away (just for Michelle).

Obviously I don't need to remind you how great the riding is around here and how nice and cool it will be :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The primary goal of this event is getting everyone together for fun and merriment and of course some great rides.

Roy Bill and I will be up there on Wednesday afternoon and plan on going to Oakhurst for Sunday night so we can avoid the traffic nightmare that LA will be this weekend....

Questions?
I wish, I wish, I wish...

Have fun. See u next time.

WTF.....

R

Perhaps, but I can make it up with a bottle of SoCo, some crib and best outa 5 in darts.

SoCo? Aye, but perhaps a wee bit of Single Malt is in order, too.

Fifteen two, fifteen four, and a double run is twelve.

Damn, friends, (not "damned friends"). This will be just about two weeks too early for me. As we're just moving to the Sac area that week, I'll be unpacking boxes (and the FJR) and getting moved in.

I look forward to catching anything like this after about Aug. 1.

Have fun!

Damn, friends, (not "damned friends"). This will be just about two weeks too early for me. As we're just moving to the Sac area that week, I'll be unpacking boxes (and the FJR) and getting moved in.

I look forward to catching anything like this after about Aug. 1.

Have fun!
Mill Valley is about an hour or so away from Sacto... so just hop in the car at least and come join in for dinner on Friday or Saturday to at least meet a few folks... you'll need a break from all that moving, right? Ya gotta eat, right? :D

I'll be unpacking boxes (and the FJR) and getting moved in.
Mill Valley is about an hour or so away from Sacto... so just hop in the car at least and come join in for dinner on Friday or Saturday to at least meet a few folks... you'll need a break from all that moving, right? Ya gotta eat, right? :D
<SNORT> Spoken like a person who hasn't moved in a while and damn sure hasn't had a wife when so doing. Zip's gonna be in plenty enuf trubble for leaving the caravan (and the wife) to detour through the scenic stretches of Colorado and Utah on the way out. :p

I'll be unpacking boxes (and the FJR) and getting moved in.
<SNORT> Spoken like a person who hasn't moved in a while and damn sure hasn't had a wife when so doing. Zip's gonna be in plenty enuf trubble for leaving the caravan (and the wife) to detour through the scenic stretches of Colorado and Utah on the way out. :p
Plenty of time to unpack, dear heart... I moved about 13 years ago and still have a box or two that I've never opened. :lol:

And who said anything about leaving the wife behind? Bring her too... bet they'll both be ready for a break by then. :p

... I moved about 13 years ago and still have a box or two that I've never opened. :lol:
Many years ago when I worked in radio, there was an unwritten rule that you NEVER unpack the last box when you move, as that is when you are certain to have to pack it all up and move again. Broadcasting was never considered a stable carreer choice! I still have one of those boxes I never unpacked...

If you get a chance to meet and greet other forum folks, do so! I have only had one opportunity so far and I met some fine folks!