2014 Rumours... CFR on 'da rock' ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not looking at this thread until it gets organized!!!
smile.png

7f0d7343-6278-44fc-94d8-3adefcc194a2_zps80e4a87b.jpg

Lard tunderin' Pierre, it sure sounds like you're not coming and Beemerdons' beer is safe, eh!...... if you wait for this thing to get organized, hell will have frozen over (and the Leafs might have won the Stanley Cup).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lard tunderin' Pierre, it sure sounds like you're not coming and Beemerdons' beer is safe, eh!...... if you wait for this thing to get organized, hell will have frozen over (and the Leafs might have won the Stanley Cup).
I somewhat like you FJRPierre, but I'll be damned if I'll hold your hand. It was bad enough hugging hoser FJRob1300 in a polar bear suit two years ago, eh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mQZqKLiMIg

Hey Rob, here's a joke for you eh:

Q: What do you get when you combine all 23 Toronto Maple Leafs with 23 lesbians?

A: Fourty-Six people that dont do dick!

If you are planning to come to "da Rock" for CFR you may want to pack a shovel or you may end stuck up like this Newfie.....

Newfie men can be wise individuals who make a lot of sense.

This is a fine example of the Newfie way with words.

Jarge texts his wife,

“Just avin' one more pint wit da by's....If I ain't back in 20 minutes, read this again!"

Papa Chuy and Miss Donna can hardly wait to ride the Ferry to Newfoundland, Beauty eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

Looks like some plans are firmed up. fjrob & I are taking the night sailing on Friday from Nova Scotia. We'll be at the Holiday Inn for breakfast on Saturday morning. After the rally on Sunday we're heading north to take on the TLH.

I'm not sure how many rooms Billy boy blocked off but there are no other rooms in the hotel left - just the remainder of what he blocked off.

Canadian FJR

I'm in. Room booked with Scott. Ferry ride booked out of North Sydney. Yeee HaaaaaW!!

Latest posts