Bella Coola & Hyder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, thanks G!! :wub:

For Tyler...
smile.png
DSCN3062_zps3so1porj.jpg
BTW, re photo sites, SmugMug for the win. I think I pay $45/yr and, imo, it is worth every penny for a lot of different reasons... and it's very easy to use and create rider reports.

Question: What does it mean to get "Hyderized" or should I even ask?
mda.gif

mda.gif
It's a special drink they make, first time when George and I were there it was Sunday and to early to have one.......... According to him he saved my life that time to.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
mda.gif
It's a special drink they make, first time when George and I were there it was Sunday and to early to have one.......... According to him he saved my life that time to.
smile.png
"Two of the town's bars issue certifications to patrons of being "Hyderized" if the patron consumes a shot of 151 proof (75.5% alcohol) Everclear."

Big Wowie, O'Keeffe-McNamara-Stanley are way past 151 proof by 0645 hours each and every morning! JSNS, No Guts - No Glory! Begorah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Most excellent ride report. I shall need to take at least a month off to accomplish such a ride. Maybe one day...

I have been to southern Alaska and to date, I still think it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen. A post card around every curve.

Thanks for sharing this.

Very nicely done, George. Really enjoyed following along and staring at your photos, . . . and imagining.Thank you.

Hope you're having a great summer.
Thanks OM, glad you enjoyed the ride-along!

Most excellent ride report. I shall need to take at least a month off to accomplish such a ride. Maybe one day...
I have been to southern Alaska and to date, I still think it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen. A post card around every curve.

Thanks for sharing this.
You're welcome 'pants! As I mentioned before, with the distances involved, time is the biggest obstacle traveling to the far north. I have a generous vacation policy at work but taking a month off now isn't in the cards. Hopefully that problem will be gone in a couple years...
biggrinsmiley.gif

--G

Happy for ya George! It's obvious from your report you guys satisfied your desire for a grand time on the bike.

As good as this trip was, there's no doubt the AC will be even better. Good times ahead.....

Keep going!

Happy for ya George! It's obvious from your report you guys satisfied your desire for a grand time on the bike.
As good as this trip was, there's no doubt the AC will be even better. Good times ahead.....

Keep going!
That's for sure Jim, gonna be looking forward to that adventure!

--G