CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about rounding up the folks coming in from the West on the Sunday Night and then leading them a merry dance on the Quebec back roads from Ottawa to Mt Tremblant....

Chris
Haven't responded yet as I don't know who will be joining my ride (or visa versa) yet. Current planning shows I could join you on Sunday night, but that could change. A piece of carpet always works for me! :D

I would be interested in the Best Western option on Sunday night. Right now it looks like I'll be riding up through the back roads of Eastern Ontario from the Toronto area on Saturday. If anyone wants to tag along let me know.
I'm planning on being at my brother's in Oakville on Saturday night. Was looking at slabbing to Bowmanville area then up the 115 to the 7 and on to Ottawa. What would that be? Bout an hour to Bowmanville then 3 to 4 to Ottawa? I was thinking of an early afternoon departure.
I have a more stimulating route in mind but it will take more time. If you are still interested we could meet at the Tim Horton's in Bowmanville (just off the 401 at the Waverley exit) but we should try to be moving by 9AM.

Oakville to Bowmanville is about 75 minutes door to door at 120 kph allowing for some traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit! You folks have all the fun... I have to ride along with some old bear from Alberta. :rolleyes:

Gonna have to leave a fookin week early just to get there on the last day! Damn old guys anyway..

Hey Bear?

:fuck:

:jester:

Don, In case you haven't seen this type of competition before, the fireworks are synchronized to music. Looks like Italy is on the 19th. They always put on a good show. Might be worth buying tickets to go to La Ronde to watch!
Maximus, How is the sound from the vantage points on Rue Notre-Dame?
Maximus and FJRGuy, Seth and I are EXTREMELY interested in seeing the La Ronde Italy fireworks show! But we are going to be there on Sunday night, June 20; not the 19th! Can you please post more links regarding the fireworks show and a lodging reasonably close; and moderately inexpensive. Wasn't planning to be North of the Canadian Border on Saturday, June 19.

But Seth is big on fireworks shows. We have a vacation home in Lake Havasu City and there are fireworks competitions on the Colorado River between Arizona and California we really love!

Good Morning Greg, We Stanley Boys have had a change of plans. The upstate New York family is throwing a barbecue party for us on Sunday afternoon in Corinth. So, we will not be riding up on Sunday with you. We will be taking the most direct route from Saratoga Springs on Monday morning, directly to CFR.
Sincerely yours,

Don & Seth Stanley

1061 N. Amber St.

Chandler, AZ 85225

Cell: 480-440-4666

[email protected]
Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry! We Stanley Boys had originally planned to ride up with Geezer to Laval to spend the night on Sunday, so we could explore beautiful Montreal City!

MapQuest shows us going straight North on New York 87, which then becomes Canada 15; and then we veer North by Northwest on Quebec 117 directly to Mont-Tremblant; 265 miles and six hours.

However, Seth's New York Family has not seen him since Christmas of 2008; so they are inviting the entire NY family to the Family Farm Homestead in Corinth. And then they want us to go directly to Lake Champlain after CFR, one of the Sutliff Uncle's has a 48' Sea Ray yacht and they want to take us over to Burlington, Vermont; dock up and spend two nights over there.

Oh well, Montreal and Quebec City will always be there; and make a good reason to return to Canada. Seeing Newfoundland is on my bucket list; my Shop Foreman Mark Green at Metro Mechanical in Phoenix was from Grand Falls, I want to see for myself what makes Newfies so Goofy!

Sure a lot of chirping going on coming from a Bald Guy with a shaved ass.

396-1.jpg

Sure a lot of chirping going on coming from a Bald Guy with a shaved ass.

396-1.jpg
So what do you think, Don: Will we see this same pose at CFR from Bustanut joker 75 or 100 times? Since you will be out on the road with this jackass for over a week, I'll bet you'll wind up seeing that same moon 500 times! Why can't that Dickweed just say hello like normal people do, what makes him think that he has to flash his shaved ass as a greeting! Damn Wierdo!!!

Hey, both of you are welcome to just give me a big kiss right on that bald ass. :lol:

So long as the Alberta Premium stays away Ya should be safe................

Nahhh!

:jester:

I was thinking about rounding up the folks coming in from the West on the Sunday Night and then leading them a merry dance on the Quebec back roads from Ottawa to Mt Tremblant....

Chris
Haven't responded yet as I don't know who will be joining my ride (or visa versa) yet. Current planning shows I could join you on Sunday night, but that could change. A piece of carpet always works for me! :D

I would be interested in the Best Western option on Sunday night. Right now it looks like I'll be riding up through the back roads of Eastern Ontario from the Toronto area on Saturday. If anyone wants to tag along let me know.
I'm planning on being at my brother's in Oakville on Saturday night. Was looking at slabbing to Bowmanville area then up the 115 to the 7 and on to Ottawa. What would that be? Bout an hour to Bowmanville then 3 to 4 to Ottawa? I was thinking of an early afternoon departure.
I have a more stimulating route in mind but it will take more time. If you are still interested we could meet at the Tim Horton's in Bowmanville (just off the 401 at the Waverley exit) but we should try to be moving by 9AM.

Oakville to Bowmanville is about 75 minutes door to door at 120 kph allowing for some traffic.
Gents, I am interested in a stimulating no slab route as I was planning to head up the back way to Calabogie (maybe stay there Sun. night), then hook up in Renfrew Monday a.m, or ????????? So, I'd like to make plans..... I can make Bowmanville for 9.

4 weeks today (in a few minutes!)
ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? Hombre, The Stanley Boys are ready for this one big time. Today in Phoenix will be our first 100 degree day, 4 weeks from today it will be 110 degrees. Cannot wait to see green trees, furry beavers, hoser friends, majestic moose, Bustanut's ass, polar bears and feel the cooling rain coming down! ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE...

ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? Hombre, The Stanley Boys are ready for this one big time. Today in Phoenix will be our first 100 degree day, 4 weeks from today it will be 110 degrees. Cannot wait to see green trees, furry beavers, hoser friends, majestic moose, Bustanut's ass, polar bears and feel the cooling rain coming down! ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE...
Polar bears can't do, black bears we have by the boat load, also not all the beaver's are furry

Chris

Polar bears can't do, black bears we have by the boat load, also not all the beaver's are furry

Chris
Chris, just double checking here: There will be sightings of Bustanut joker's ass at CFR, correct???

Chris
Chris, just double checking here: There will be sightings of Bustanut joker's ass at CFR, correct???
He is still signed up, I can't guarantee he is dropping his pants on demand though.

Chris

Chris
He is still signed up, I can't guarantee he is dropping his pants on demand though.

Chris
Hi Chris, please let me provide you with a simple and elementary equation: Bustanut joker plus Alcohol equals a Jackass!!!

Chris

Chris
Hi Chris, please let me provide you with a simple and elementary equation: Bustanut joker plus Alcohol equals a Jackass!!!
Well then there should be plenty of opportunity for Busta' to provide us with some entertainment!

Dude.

If ya know Bust, then ya know that he don't need alcohol to be a jackazz.

Just sayin...
Actually Andy, since my son Seth and I are rooming in the same building as this JACKASS, I am trying to be nice to this dickweed. All of us are in the same building as this royal futzup: You, Sooze, Sheila, Don and three others. If we don't handle this jerkoff with kid gloves, he will short sheet our beds, put our riding gear in the freezer and there will be sheep in the shower! May Heaven help us!