How many FJRs do you see on an average day?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ever see my own. And as others have said everyone assumes its a BMW, All most all Harleys and Sport-bikes here as well.

I'm one of those crazy fools that clutter the Seattle/Tacoma roads with FJR's on a daily basis.
wink.png

We do have a lot of riders in this part of the country. I don't see a lot on daily commutes from SEATAC to Bonney Lake, but did see another beautiful 07 on my ride home yesterday. And there's often a 05 and another 07 in the parking lot at work.

I see tons of FJR's riding the NC mountains. Very popular bike in these parts along with the 1200GS and of course gobs of Harleys.

Only 3 or 4 FJR's around here that I know of. Mine is a 2006, a guy I work with has an 07 AE and another guy has a 2013. Other than the co-worker I rarely see others on the road. Like Ross Kean I see a lot more in New England. I had mine to Cleveland in September and rode Southeast Ohio and PA and didn't see any there either.

This time of year I see one, in my garage each morning when I walk past it to get wood pellets for the stove.

In the warm months I may see one or two per ride going the other way. Or a dozen or more in my rear view mirror when there is a gathering of the NERDS

The only place I see them typically is during the weekends on a popular route from Phoenix to Prescott on the 89A. I might see one or two amongst the million or so harley baggers.

I haven't seen any FJR here in and around Culver / Westchester in LA. I ride it to work everyday. It is good in a way not to see many FJ's. Less likely to get stolen since it is not as popular as other BeemW's and Ninja's. :)

Only two in the past two years. I live in a motorcycle dense area. Japanese cruisers, BMW, HD, and others are common. FJR's are so uncommon that I do a double take when I see one.

In the end......who cares.....it's just a motorcycle. The only thing that matters is who is riding said scoot and when? I'd elaborate but lawyers would get involved.