I Tried Really Hard Not To

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ari Rankum

NAFO Karting Champion, 2012
Reaction score
...but I laughed, twice, in two back-to-back views of this video, at the same spot, two minutes into it.

I guess I'm going to hell.

I don't want any part of hell, and I know I ain't going there...but I did totally enjoy the video! The guy on that bike must have a custom seat with a little cut-out in it to hold his obviously large gonads.

I dinno. I thought he was going to crash. I was mildly surprised.
He will, eventually. I guess my sense of humor isn't working today, but I didn't laugh. I wonder if it was really a LEO or some other emergency vehicle. LEO would have used his radio if he really wanted to stop the guy.

I thought he was going to crash.
He will, eventually.
I was thinking "Damn, these bikes nowadays are sure some highly capable machines. That guy (or girl) is making an LEO pursuit vehicle and all the other traffic on that highway look like a mouse at a catfight". Enjoyed the show, while reminding myself why I never mounted up a video camera to my bike....

Many EU squad cars are under powered and set up with rules (and vehicle choice) that limit pursuit speeds.
They need some of these:

15_Bugatti_Veyron_2405.jpg