Picked-up the 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking at a pic I have on my google plus and it may be that the link is a bit too long ?!?

I know photobucket uses shorter links and they work fine...

Can you just post a link to the album on your google plus ?? I clicked on your 2008 FJR link in your sig and get no permission for that album....

Link works great - bike looks Awesome....

Tried to link one of the pics myself and that didn't work for me either.... I think the string is too long..

Great Job brother !!!

Your Attire is looking a little questionable, those boots don't go with those shorts LOL.....

And that Tank Sticker has to go.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Attire is looking a little questionable, those boots don't go with those shorts LOL..... And that Tank Sticker has to go.....
That is not riding attire, just riding boots. I was getting ready to do some painting, but before I started I took a few pics for Seth Lamb so he can see how I sit and how my feet hit the ground with the seat in the high position.

I found that I had to fetch a sharing "link" for the share to work with the pic albums. I had been just copying the url and pasting it back here...and that was not working. Hope I have that fixed now.

Not sure what you mean about a tank sticker. I had a tank protector on the 2008 but not on the 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the boots and shorts combo. I get an eye roll from the wife everytime I walk out the door in the same attire.

Love the bike too, very similar to the one in my garage. ;)

Hopefully the links in my signature work better now. The link to the 2015ES album will show all the farkles so far.

.LoJoe, you added a lot of very useful farkles now it's time to remove some useless non-functional stuff. No need for those stickers on the side fairings. That decal on the front fender is advertising you do not get paid to make. The decal on the gas tank is useless. If you do not generally ride at night, the reflectors on the side bags just look like shit.

If you are getting a lot of buzz on the bars perhaps you need to have the dealer do a sync. I have been using Vibranotors on my last two FJR's and believe that has really eliminated that issue. Nice job getting the new ride ready for the riding season!!!

Love the boots and shorts combo. I get an eye roll from the wife everytime I walk out the door in the same attire.
Love the bike too, very similar to the one in my garage.
wink.png
Yea I threw on the Bates riding boots just to get some photos for Seth Lamb for my upcoming seat conversion. I certainly don't ride dressed like that. Those were my painting clothes!!

Thanks for the nice comments.

Latest farkling....Vibranators (haven't tried them out yet...been away from home)

Shipped and on the way: Garauld's luggage rack, stiffy, and reservoir radar detector mount.

Seat still at Seth's place. Got an email that he will be calling me in a week to 10 days. In the email, Kaarin said Seth was way behind due to volume and is working 18 hour days to get the seats built and shipped as soon as he can. My seat has been there since June 8. Bought a second stock seat to have something to ride with in the mean time.

Ordered the DrySpec D66 modular luggage system in orange. I like being seen by the cagers anytime, but especially in the rain.

That's it for now.