Chrome Oil Filter Cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleddoc

Reaction score
I have been looking for a billet and or Chrome oil filter cover. Some are listed to the Yamaha Warrior and Honda VTX, these are the correct diameter but I'm not sure about the length. Has anybody installed one on a FJR that fits decent ?? :blink:

Looks like somebody just bought a bunch of those new ugly-ass yellow Purolator filters.

:unsure:

What an extreme! Yesterday people were talking about painting the suckers flat black with grill paint. Today the discussion is about wearing leather chaps and polishing the chrome cover. Just FYI, Scab polishes his with grass.

:)

Sorry!, I know I have been zero help to your obviously serious question. But after all, it IS Friday!

:yahoo:

Yeah, try www.chrome-covers-and-assless-chaps.com

www.tassles-and-quarter-helmets.org

www.marshmallow-butt.net

It's SO Friday.

:drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrome? Only if you start every conversation with the phrase "Hey Bro!"

supergay.gif

Chrome on a FJR?..............eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

Someones going to make up a bunch of Carbon Fiber covers and make a killing here.....

KM

Looks like somebody just bought a bunch of those new ugly-ass yellow Purolator filters. :unsure:
NOOOOOO - not me - I use Purolator filters but I paint them black with gloss black engine paint. I want a cover to make the filter look purdy :dribble:

It's starting to sound like a HOG convention around here, with all the rules and regulations about what is and isn't acceptable for the FJR.

If he likes chrome and you dont... just don't let him put it on YOUR FJR! OK? <_<

Morons!

Everyone knows Chrome makes stuff go faster. Chrome valve covers and wheels made all my cars fast. Why I'll bet ya add some rims and a filter cover of Chrome and you'll shit yerselfs at the speed increase.

:jester:

Morons!
Everyone knows Chrome makes stuff go faster. Chrome valve covers and wheels made all my cars fast. Why I'll bet ya add some rims and a filter cover of Chrome and you'll shit yerselfs at the speed increase.

If the chrome doesnt look good I can paint it or better yet powder coat it black. It just has to fit decent - OOpps I shit myself. :rolleyes:

Chrome will definitely make it faster...and loud pipes too...ooo,ooo, and you need some speakers to mount into the faring so you can annoy everyone around you with whatever crappy music you listen to.

It's starting to sound like a HOG convention around here, with all the rules and regulations about what is and isn't acceptable for the FJR.
If he likes chrome and you dont... just don't let him put it on YOUR FJR! OK? <_<

Sorry, my point was there is no other Chrome on the bike, so it would look just as weird as one of those yellow filters..

And I like chrome, BTW. And it can look cool on a sportbike:

https://tinyurl.com/3xkw3a

(Jeez if we can't pick on a post to hump on a Friday, whats to become of us?)

KM

Ahh Don't worry none about 'ol dusty. He's from sarnia. All those fumes from the refineries messed 'im up a bit. Flame on Knife. :lol:

Latest posts