• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Helibar Group Buy (Ends Feb 21st 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006FJR

Administrator of Transportation
Reaction score

To show the appreciation for their customers, they are happy to extend a one time offer to members of the www.fjrforum.com ONLY! 

* An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10++

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15++

In anticipation of this being successful once again they will start shipping as soon as 10 members have called in using passcode: *winter fjr*. We are limiting this to 25 members and an end date of February 21st. If you are on the tail end of this an email must be sent to Jennifer at [email protected] with a Feb 21st date stamp to qualify.

:clapping: [SIZE=14pt]BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND![/SIZE] :clapping:

________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're not familar with the GEN 2 installation here's one member's install (with pictures) click here: Heli Install

HERE'S AN EXAMPLE OF PRICING USING THE GEN II TRIPLE CLAMP.....

[SIZE=12pt]Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10 [/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: PART # HC2614 and HC1300R are excluded from discount.

**Shipping and handling will not be included in the discount.**

IMPORTANT>>>> This is how it has worked in the past, since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off, I will post below a list of member who are serious in purchasing a clamp. So if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. Once the list has reached 10 members, I will post Heli's contact information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.

***Important Note: Order placing will start just as soon as there's 10 members who commit.***

I am going to kick this off.

1) 2006FJR (Ordered)

2) strike3 (Ordered)

3) d6diesel (Ordered)

4) BobOdenweller (Ordered)

5) Hudson (Ordered)

6) Jim Dandy (Ordered)

7) fjrmarc01 (Ordered)

8) ghost (Ordered)

9) flyball (Ordered)

10) ktown (Ordered)

11) Makuna (Ordered)

12) tripntx (Ordered)

13) rjsMeTaL (Ordered)

14) FJRBill17363 (Ordered)

many, many more....

Last edited by a moderator:

To show the appreciation for their customers, they are happy to extend a one time offer to members of the www.fjrforum.com ONLY! 

* An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10++

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15++

In anticipation of this being successful once again they will start shipping as soon as 10 members have called in using passcode: *winter fjr*. We are limiting this to 25 members and an end date of February 21st. If you are on the tail end of this an email must be sent to Jennifer at [email protected] with a Feb 21st date stamp to qualify.

________________________________________________________________________________________

If you're not familar with the GEN 2 installation here's one member's install (with pictures) click here: Heli Install

[SIZE=12pt]Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10 [/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: PART # HC2614 and HC1300R are excluded from discount.

IMPORTANT>>>> This is how it has worked in the past, since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off, I will post below a list of member who are serious in purchasing a clamp. So if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. Once the list has reached 10 members, I will post Heli's contact information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.

***Important Note: Order placing will start just as soon as there's 10 members who commit.***

1) 2006FJR

2) strike3

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

If members just add their name I will update the original post. Thank you Hector (strike3)

That helibar install doesn't have the pics anymore which is too bad because it was an excellent write up. As much as I would like to get this farkle, I am going with a Russell seat first then I will probably get one of these.

That helibar install doesn't have the pics anymore which is too bad because it was an excellent write up. As much as I would like to get this farkle, I am going with a Russell seat first then I will probably get one of these.
The Russell seat is an awesome buy, but you will find (as I did myself ) that it will lift your riding position thus making the handbars seem lower and putting more weight towards the handlebars making the Heli bars a need buy. I think the 2 compliment each other, food for thought :rolleyes:

The Russell seat is an awesome buy, but you will find (as I did myself ) that it will lift your riding position thus making the handbars seem lower and putting more weight towards the handlebars making the Heli bars a need buy. I think the 2 compliment each other, food for thought :rolleyes:
I purchased a Russell seat in December using the FJR group buy and I noticed that it seemed to raise the height. I used to have the old seat in the high position. Not anymore. I think the Heli bars should make my riding position just about perfect. I'm looking forward to getting it.

I am in too. Got the Russell seat and yep, it does place you up about an inch higher, making the Heli a necessary option for long distance.

Count me in.

-Just won't be able to use them until this 3 feet of snow melt :angry2:

Come on guys, we need 3 more so we can all start the order....

1) 2006FJR

2) strike3

3) d6diesel

4) BobOdenweller

5) Hudson

6) Jim Dandy

7) fjrmarc01

8) ghost

9)

10)

Only 2 more orders and we can start ordering these bad boys!

would the discount count toward the complete order or just the heli bar?
I don't know but I just sent an email off to Jennifer to ask her. I am going to be out of town for about 4 nights as I head up to the Parker 425 off road event so I hope she gets back to me before then. If I do not update the new people who want to be added while I am out of town I will do it when I return.

Let me help out.. The discounts counts towards the entire order except for the shipping cost. So basically it will apply to everything Heli sells other than PART # HC2614 and HC1300R.

Let me help out.. The discounts counts towards the entire order except for the shipping cost. So basically it will apply to everything Heli sells other than PART # HC2614 and HC1300R.
Thank you for jumping in and helping. Here is a quote from Jennifer.

The discount does not include the RM1300 part as we don't make any money on this item it is a courtesy item to have on hand for the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.