• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 non ABS for sale in Southern Indiana

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer

Reaction score
I'm the second owner on this non ABS FJR. 43K miles with the following extra's Penske shock, GP fork upgrade, Wypro plates replacing the PAIR system, Brodies ingnition relay, Kromit heat fix, Throttlemeister, PR2's with 3k on them, Fenda Extenda, all maintenance documented, Synthetic oil changed every 2k to 3k miles, Trex sliders, new OEM battery one year ago. Never down, adult ridden, no damage, needs nothing. $4950 PM me with your email address for pictures.

Hi Gary, thanks for the offer, email and pictures on the way. I've had the FJR for 6 years now and also have a KLR. I'm trying to get down to one bike, probably a Wee Strom. I'm turning 66 this year and I'm not riding as much as I used to. The FJR is such a great bike, I hate to part with it, however, I think it's time to move on.

The FJR is still for sale. I forgot to add in the original post that there are one inch Heli risers on bars.

I'm the second owner on this non ABS FJR. 43K miles with the following extra's Penske shock, GP fork upgrade, Wypro plates replacing the PAIR system, Brodies ingnition relay, Kromit heat fix, Throttlemeister, PR2's with 3k on them, Fenda Extenda, all maintenance documented, Synthetic oil changed every 2k to 3k miles, Trex sliders, new OEM battery one year ago. Never down, adult ridden, no damage, needs nothing. $4950 PM me with your email address for pictures.
Here's the pictures that you sent me via email as promised:

Screenshot2012-03-05at124853PM-1.png

Screenshot2012-03-05at125003PM-1.png

Screenshot2012-03-13at95537PM.png

Screenshot2012-03-13at95521PM.png

Good luck.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Scooter's right Wheatie. I'm taking to a dealer to be sold on consignment. This after I take off some farkels. Already sold the Penske shock. I'm wondering if it would be worth my while to remover the side panels and take the Trex frame sliders (no drill)off the bike. Never been used, thank god. Also, I put Bodies ignition relay on the bike in case anyone is interested. I'll have a Throttlemeister for sale if I can figure out how to put the stock bar ends back on. I can't get the inserts back in to the bar ends. I think they are an interference fit, since the T/M kit came with a puller to remove them. Anyone else done this?

I might be interested in the Brodie igntion harness.

As for the stock barend 'inserts', they are easy to put back in. After one of my crashes I had to buy a new right handlebar. Just slowly use a hammer to tap it back in. The question is, how do you remove the Throttlemeister inserts? I've got to do that on one of my current FJRs. It came with the POS TM and I want it off.

I might be interested in the Brodie igntion harness.

As for the stock barend 'inserts', they are easy to put back in. After one of my crashes I had to buy a new right handlebar. Just slowly use a hammer to tap it back in. The question is, how do you remove the Throttlemeister inserts? I've got to do that on one of my current FJRs. It came with the POS TM and I want it off.
Well, alright sir, what you gonna give for that relay? I put it on my 04, just as a precaution, even though the 04's aren't subject to the "hot switch" syndrome. I think I paid Brodie 65 bucks. PM me with your offer, and I'll raise the tank. racer