• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Suzuki X6 Hustler-Perfect!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
1968 Suzuki X6 Hustler. Mint restored condition, new engine, transmission, chain, sprockets, tires, paint. Tank Por-15 lined-never leaked, just played it safe.. Oil tank spotless. Runs perfect, ALL new cables, brakes, cases and cylinders/heads bead blasted, covers polished, new ignition, carbs gone through. Full resto of a very nice original bike. Even has the original hand air pump! Frame/swing arm/trees powdercoated original satin black. Fully restored and rechromed exhaust assembled from 3 systems. All aluminum polished and clear coated. Lights and horn perfect. New NOS speedo/tach-perfect. Owners manual and service manuals as well as original tool kit included. A near flawless machine, multiple award winner in local and national meets. Must see to believe-as seen at VJMC and AMCA meets locally.

$3500.00

Home.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're a little late on the towel listing...but bump for a great looking classic motorcycle.

1968 Suzuki X6 Hustler. Mint restored condition, new engine, transmission, chain, sprockets, tires, paint. Tank Por-15 lined-never leaked, just played it safe.. Oil tank spotless. Runs perfect, ALL new cables, brakes, cases and cylinders/heads bead blasted, covers polished, new ignition, carbs gone through. Full resto of a very nice original bike. Even has the original hand air pump! Frame/swing arm/trees powdercoated original satin black. Fully restored and rechromed exhaust assembled from 3 systems. All aluminum polished and clear coated. Lights and horn perfect. New NOS speedo/tach-perfect. Owners manual and service manuals as well as original tool kit included. A near flawless machine, multiple award winner in local and national meets. Must see to believe-as seen at VJMC and AMCA meets locally.

$3500.00

Home.jpg

Got one in my basement (also a '68) that's gonna get rebuilt and back on the road one of these days, red metalflake GT tank & seat. I've seen them fetch as high as $6500 on fleabay (show quality resto); $3500 is a good price, IMHO. Had 2 back in the late '60s; wrecked both, one hell of a fun bike back in the day...

Why the hell would anyone pay that kind of money for old outdated technology and dorky old-school styling? You could get a new fuel injected R6 with 4x the horsepower of that thing for the same price.... I don't get it. OK calm down, I'm only shitting... wish I had the money. Super cool!

My brother bought a Hustler with clip-on handlebars when I was fourteen. Things tended to fall off when you rode it, and it vibrated your nut sack like a hedge trimmer.

If I had the money I would be all over this like white on rice.

My brother bought a Hustler with clip-on handlebars when I was fourteen. Things tended to fall off when you rode it, and it vibrated your nut sack like a hedge trimmer.
... like a hedge trimmer huh...

Seriously, if I had the place to store it...

Great looking bike Radman. My brother bought the scrambler version with the high exhaust and rode it from Pensacola to Los Angeles and back. Said he couldn't feel his nuts for a month.

Shouldn't last long at that price.

Actually this bikes runs pretty smooth until you get near 100mph. The pistons are from a GT380, lighter and a much better design. The originals looked like they were made by Allis-Chalmers. By the way, it has beaten a WideGlide XLT Broughm (sure it was 2 up, but hey), giving the cutie on the back a good laugh, and Blackbeard a headache

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts