• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1968 Suzuki X6 Hustler-Perfect!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually this bikes runs pretty smooth until you get near 100mph. The pistons are from a GT380, lighter and a much better design. The originals looked like they were made by Allis-Chalmers. By the way, it has beaten a WideGlide XLT Broughm (sure it was 2 up, but hey), giving the cutie on the back a good laugh, and Blackbeard a headache
Aint' that fun! I've done it on my little CBR250R. Just so long as the race is over by 50mph I'll beat them everytime. That being said I know a guy with an Ultra that has about $20G's into the engine, the only time I can beat him on the FJR is WHEN we get to the top end! Ultra's have NO business powerlifting the front end in 3rd! Impressive though.

Anyway, I checked out the specs last night on the X6. Sweet bike. 250cc, 29hp, 300lbs, two-smoker. Theirs even some vids of them on YouTube.

If I had the place to store that properly, I'd be on my way to MN cash in hand.

Sounds like you have a fixable storage problem.
Unfortunately, no. I rent. I used to store my bike in the shed. The FJR can't fit in there. The CBR can, but landlord has decided to stuff his snowblower in there. Now both my bikes live outside :(

Actually this bikes runs pretty smooth until you get near 100mph. The pistons are from a GT380, lighter and a much better design. The originals looked like they were made by Allis-Chalmers. By the way, it has beaten a WideGlide XLT Broughm (sure it was 2 up, but hey), giving the cutie on the back a good laugh, and Blackbeard a headache
Aint' that fun! I've done it on my little CBR250R. Just so long as the race is over by 50mph I'll beat them everytime. That being said I know a guy with an Ultra that has about $20G's into the engine, the only time I can beat him on the FJR is WHEN we get to the top end! Ultra's have NO business powerlifting the front end in 3rd! Impressive though.

Anyway, I checked out the specs last night on the X6. Sweet bike. 250cc, 29hp, 300lbs, two-smoker. Theirs even some vids of them on YouTube.

If I had the place to store that properly, I'd be on my way to MN cash in hand.
https://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/1966-suzuki-x6-hustler/239038

Fun little bike (seemed bigger back then), left a trail of dead mosquitoes in its wake.

Thats a sweet lil machine!! I sure your proud of it, I would be. Just sold my Warrior. Only have enough time for one bike though.