• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1977 BMW R75/7 in NE Missouri

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzzzip

Reaction score
1977 BMW R75/7 with 27,xxx miles. Done in last 90 days: new tires, tubes, battery, front brake pads, plugs & plug wires, all fluids and filters replaced, petcock screens cleaned. Tack and speedo recently serviced-- odometer was working at time of service. All research indicates this is an actual 27,000 mile bike. I am the third owner.

Under seat storage tray, tool kit, and 2 shop manuals included. Currently has single exhaust system, but I have the dual exhaust headers to include in sale.

Touring package is off this R75/7. Black Luftmeiser fairing is complete with mounting brackets and wiring . The windscreen has some scuffs but probably could be buffed out again with a kit. Paint and gold stripe is faded on front, but there are no cracks or dings. Solid and very good condition for its age.

The black Krauser bags have working locks and one key, and are in excellent shape. The chrome side case mount has very little surface rust in a couple of places, and is straight and square. The back rest is in good shape, but there is rust on some of the chrome.

Missouri title in hand and I prefer cash and carry. I am located about 100 miles north of St. Louis on the Mississippi across the river from Quincy, IL., and might be able to help in delivery of a reasonable distance. I can email more photos upon request.

$3200

100_5575.jpg

100_5573.jpg

100_5565.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts