1st Inaugural Los Robustos M/C Ride - Meet and Eat!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Where if the famous (infamous) Vector at? I figured he would be amoungst us fatso's eatin' good grubs!

Damn, I'm just now reading about this going on in my back yard!

Sorry GB, to say that my life has been a hectic mess turned upside down, inside out, and had a large quantity of "wtf" poured all over it would be a vast understatement. I've had almost no free time lately, and going online to chat with friends has been next to impossible.

However, I've been to the Heart Attack grill and will take any excuse to go back there. Make sure to bring you camera's boys!
Damn Art... I hope things work out in your world. I can relate.

I will see ya in Chandler provided that i get my battery changed out today. ;)

keep my cell handy: 480-440-4666.
Oh boy! This number is a match fer one I read in a gas station shitter.. Lets see.. beep boop. bip pib beep beep blurb....... .................... .......................... .................

WTF? Ghey sheep love inc. offices?

Sick fuk!

:jester:

Oh boy! This number is a match fer one I read in a gas station shitter.. Lets see.. beep boop. bip pib beep beep blurb....... .................... .......................... .................

Sick fuk!

You dialed your home number by mistake again Joker...

:ph34r: :p

What is the groups ETA Sunday for Joe's BBQ in Wikieup? I had lunch there today and just might ride up and greet y'all and have an incredible pulled pork sandwich again.. The owner of Joe's asked for a heads up as there are only two people workng the joint. She was worried that if there were more than 10 they would be swamped. 928-765-2287.

What is the groups ETA Sunday for Joe's BBQ in Wikieup? I had lunch there today and just might ride up and greet y'all and have an incredible pulled pork sandwich again.. The owner of Joe's asked for a heads up as there are only two people workng the joint. She was worried that if there were more than 10 they would be swamped. 928-765-2287.
We will be at Joe's on Saturday at 3:30pm. We won't be there Sunday. We will be at the heart attack grill on Sunday at 11:00am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big D, Jonny80s and myself are at the Scottsdale Cottonwood Resort & Strip Club... :lol:

See Y'all tomorrow!

Sick fuk!

You dialed your home number by mistake again Joker...

:ph34r: :p

You sure it was "by mistake"??????

:lol:
Ha, ha! Barry - Bustanut joker put a hilarious voice mail on my phone while we were approaching Hoover Dam at Stateline!

Now just what gave me away? Fer that matter how do ya know it was me?

Any pervert can call a number he read on the shithouse wall ;) :lol:

Geez Don you ever sleep? What is it about 3 am there?

Uhgggg.. :blink: I sure wouldn't wanna be the maid that walks in on that fiasco :eek:

Geez Mikey. You have to sleep on the floor?

:lol:

Geez Don you ever sleep? What is it about 3 am there?
Yeah, Don. Roll over and look at HYCLE's watch.
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:
Rena and I just listened to Bust's voice mail again on speaker phone and here's a transcription: Hello Sir, This is Jorge Paez from Owosso, Michigan and I just viewed your advertisement on the shithouse wall of Mo's Tavern. I am extremely (horny) interested in the black sheep you're offering for sexual pleasure; I believe said sheep's nickname is HotRodZilla. Ha, ha, ha!

<snippage>What is the groups ETA ...Joe's BBQ in Wikieup? ... The owner of Joe's asked for a heads up as there are only two people workng the joint. She was worried that if there were more than 10 they would be swamped. 928-765-2287.
Joe's a she...? :eek: :unsure:

I guess it figures -- after reading the gist of most of this thread... :rolleyes: