• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR 17k in Iowa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky912

Reaction score
Unfortunately have to sell my 2006 FJR. My wife starts student teaching in the spring and won't have an income so need to sell this.

2006 Blue FJR1300 with 17,XXX miles.

New Battery in the spring.

Factory hard cases (with Bags) and color matching trunk.

Grip Puppies

Throttlemiester

Tank Protector

$6800 OBO. Not looking for any trades. Title is held at Veridian CU.

Delivery can be negotiated depending on how far away. My zip is 50644. I'll try to take more pictures tonight when I get home with the side bags and trunk.

IMG_4132.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

IMG_4135.JPG

Looks like a good deal. I'll see if anyone I know is interested. I just noticed you're from my neck of the woods. I grew up in Lamont, IA. Good luck with the sale.

You could use a new bike for the next 10000 mile 10 day ride, you and the wife set with us Virgina guys at the Saturday night dinner.Was nice hearing about your adventures first hand.

Jerry aka jogle

Damn...if I had not gotten the one I did a few weeks ago I would be all over this! Depending on how things go, if you would ever consider selling the trunk and bracket separately let me know.

Damn, if I knew my job was secure for next year I would be taking the bike off your hands. Unfortunately, I won't know anything concrete until December so no big purchases until then.

Bump for a great deal. $6000 for a 2nd gen FJR is a screaming deal. Too bad winter is upon us as I'm sure that's the only reason its still for sale.

Your bike is exactly what I'm looking for next spring (06 blue manual FJR) but it's not in the budget for me until the spring.

Bump for a great deal. $6000 for a 2nd gen FJR is a screaming deal. Too bad winter is upon us as I'm sure that's the only reason its still for sale.

Your bike is exactly what I'm looking for next spring (06 blue manual FJR) but it's not in the budget for me until the spring.
Same here. I made a promise to my wife to pay off the house before buying the bike. May, 2012 is the last scheduled payment!

If i can sell my 09 Versys I would be on this. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get that nifty tank bra from?

BTW....your bike is beautiful....I wish I could buy it.