2008 EOM Official Flight Plan Registration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick check in to let all know that I made it to EOM safely. Lots of bikes and people coming in now. Looking forward to a nice weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son and I left RI at 5:30am arrived at Hancock MD 4:30pm

arriving Lewisburg mid afternoon Friday

George & Steve Truesdale

ice:401-333-0523

Made it here safe and sound. Though had a little accident at the Econo Lodge in Parkersburg. Dropped the bike this morning, nothing major...Frame sliders saved the fairing...scratched the right mirror and bag.

The roads here are AWESOME!

Lots of people arriving now. Gotta go mingle.

Chris

I'm here safe and sound. I killed my fair share of bugs.

Alot of nice looking bikes here. But not quite enough yet.

ICE 301-751-202 (Scott), my cell is 703-898-3778.

FYI, I can't get Nextel service at the Brian Inn.

Art

Change of plans.

Freedom can work me in for a new rear tire earlier rather than later, so Susie and I are going to leave a little earlier and push through rather than stopping in Athens for lunch with Joevelocity and Thompsonian.

I just called Joe.

Thompsonain - PM on the way.

See you all at the Brier Inn.

Andy

Dave Robinson (cafn8d)

Departing Lorton, VA Friday morning. Linking up with VAFJR (Steve) at 0900 at the Shell station just west of Warrenton, VA (near intersection of 211 and 229).

Cell = 7.0.3.4.0.2.6.9.4.5

ICE = 7.0.3.8.6.6.4.7.4.7 ( :heart: Ann)

Ann and I left Wednesday and rode to Staunton, with plans of arriving today. But last night her daughter broke 4 bones in her right foot while slipping off a curb, so we had to return home. Alas, I shall be riding solo now... :(

Latest flight plan:

Leaving in the morning (Friday) around 8am....taking 22 to 35 to Charleston, WV (3.5 - 4 hours)

Planning on taking the scenic route from there to Lewisburg....probably RT 60, but in any case, will be there (2 - 3hours)

Estimated solo Arrival at EOM 4pm, conservatively.

ICE# Katie Edwards 5-1-3-8-9-9-9-0-6-4

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Latest posts