• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 FJR1300A for sale - SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm willing to let this great bike, WITH the upgrade suspention front and rear, go for $8500. The SUSPENTION UPGRADE by itself runs over $1600...plus the fine farkle list. The Penske shock has less than 5K miles on it.
Bump....Best farkle/upgrade you can add to a scoot.... :clapping:
Bump...I would help with delivery....
Herr Petey: If you will deliver it to Munchen, Bavaria, Deutschland (Hotel Europaischer Hof, Bayerstrasse 31) on August 1, 2012; we might have a deal! Danke Schoen!

OK, I'm willing to let this great bike, WITH the upgrade suspention front and rear, go for $8500. The SUSPENTION UPGRADE by itself runs over $1600...plus the fine farkle list. The Penske shock has less than 5K miles on it.
Herr Petey: If you will deliver it to Munchen, Bavaria, Deutschland (Hotel Europaischer Hof, Bayerstrasse 31) on August 1, 2012; we might have a deal! Danke Schoen!
Boy, do I hope to have it sold by then... :huh:

https://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html If I throw in dinner and three steins of Dunkel at the Hofbraeuhaus, will that sweeten the deal for you? OK Petey, I'll make it four steins of Dunkel! Sehr gut?

HOFBRÄUHAUS SPECIALITIES

Roast pork from Bavarian production with crackling in natural gravy, served with a grated potato dumpling (2)

Suckling pig (9) roasted crisp, in natural gravy with a grated potato dumpling (2) Crispy roasted knuckle of pork in natural gravy with a grated potato dumpling (2)

Bavarian salt pork knuckle - pickled pork knuckle, cooked with spices, served with fresh horse radish and sauerkraut (9)

Slices of braised knuckle of pork on Bavarian kraut

Juicy brewer goulash from pork with white cabbage and bread dumpling

Escalope “Vienna style”(2) (made from Bavarian veal) with home-made potato salad and cranberries

Cream ragout, made of Bavarian veal, with fresh mushrooms and spaetzle

Half a Bavarian-style roast chicken with home-made potato salad

Original HB Brewer's pork steak with stewed onions and baked potatoes au gratin

Braised cheek of ox with fine dark beer gravy, served with root vegetables and potatoes au gratin

Boiled Bavarian beef prepared in vegetable stock with boiled potatoes, fresh vegetables and horseradish

Munich-style sauerbraten (marinated pot roast) of Bavarian beef, with a bread dumpling and cranberries

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/index_en.html If I throw in dinner and three steins of Dunkel at the Hofbraeuhaus, will that sweeten the deal for you? OK Petey, I'll make it four steins of Dunkel! Sehr gut?
That menu made me hungry....So you want to get me drunk and take advantage of me. :glare:

That menu made me hungry....So you want to get me drunk and take advantage of me. :glare:
Guten Tag Petey, did I mention to you that I was going to get you an entire Streuselkuchen (German crumb cake) for your dessert? "Pops" Niehart would kill someone for Streuselkuchen!

Streuselkuchen7.jpg

Petey, no one will consider buying your fine FJR until you tell us what siren mistress has your attention? ;)

Petey, no one will consider buying your fine FJR until you tell us what siren mistress has your attention? ;)
HotRodZilla, marucsorelius, SkooterG and Papa Chuy had brunch in Chandler after Greg "Good2Go" Guillermo's Memorial Ride on 11/19. We all agreed that it will be a BMW K1600, we all have side bets as to whether Herr Petey opts for the GT or the GTL! Deutschland Uber Alles, Schatzie! Es geht mihr gut!

You guys break me up. :rolleyes: All I know, the next (and there is one or two that have my attention) mistress will have two wheels and and go like hell... :p

I know somebody is looking for a great running, great looking, well farkled (including after market suspension) FJR, for $8500...

15qc2dx.jpg