2010 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hopeful!
As are we, Burk. Very hopeful. After all, I'm gonna' need someone to hold the camera after Don passes out early from too much mezcal!

Hope the healing (mental and physical) is going well. Been thinkin' about you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it is a bit early in the sign up department but it appears there will be a fair share of pillions attending this meet. My MsNASCAR will be attending. Now we might have a chance to meet Dave's Kyndall and maybe Big-D's Madeleine and whoever else. MsNASCAR is all over this Taos ride, because she loves the area so much. We haven't been to Taos in 10 years and are over due for another fix.

Bring it on. :yahoo: :yahoo:

I will hold off naming any rider bringing a Pillion that has not formally mentioned it on the Forum, but there are a few others currently signed up to bring their Pillion.

Like Pegscraper mentioned about sign-up being early in the year, hopefully this is an indication of the success this event will realize.

I will hold off naming any rider bringing a Pillion that has not formally mentioned it on the Forum, but there are a few others currently signed up to bring their Pillion.
Like Pegscraper mentioned about sign-up being early in the year, hopefully this is an indication of the success this event will realize.
As I've mentioned before, SW-FOG is a fantastic event for your Significant Other. In addition to the Ladies mentioned above, my Rena is flying into Sky Port Airport from Houston. Also, HotRodZilla - AJ's wife Carrie will be there too. With the scenery, ambience of Taos Plaza, shopping, arts: Some really great times for our Gals!

Besides great riding, whether as pillion or on their own bikes, Taos offers a lot to a Lady: Shopping, the arts, music both in afternoons and evenings; entire package!

Pending a decent tax return and a work schedule compromise, Mrs. Wanderer and I are gonna be there, 2-up.

The room isn't booked, but we're almost certain we're coming.

Pending a decent tax return and a work schedule compromise, Mrs. Wanderer and I will be there.
The room isn't booked, but we're almost certain to be there.
Wanderer and Mrs. Wanderer, sure hope that you two can make SW-FOG 2010! It's going to be a good time and a great FJR Event!

The room isn't booked, but we're almost certain we're coming.
Wanderer, it'll be good to finally meet you if you can make it. Perhaps we'll hook up for a ride before then? I don't often head out to the front range to ride, but you never know.

Hopefully the Wanderer's will be able to make it to Taos with us all this year. I once called the Springs home and I would ride over to see the folks on the Western Slope whenever it wasn't snowing! :scooter: :bike:

BUMP REMINDER for an Awesome Event! SW-FOG 2010 is still seven months away, but no reason not to get on board with your reservation. Easy enough to do, just call Cheryl Webster at 1-800-522-4462 and be sure to mention SW-FOG. I now see that Mr. and Mrs. HotRodZilla are fully registered, including their meal selections.

As pinhead stated, Cheryl will also give you the discount rate for Wednesday, September 15; if you wanted to get another day of riding "The Land of Enchantment!"

I signed up for SW-FOG today. Made my reservation to arrive Thur, 9/16 and plan to leave Taos on Monday, 9/20.

Also reserved spot for dinner. Meals there in the past were GOOD.

Only me, Bruce Waldron, aka Longrider will be aboard the FJR. maybe a few bugs, also.

See you all then.

I signed up for SW-FOG today. Made my reservation to arrive Thur, 9/16 and plan to leave Taos on Monday, 9/20.Also reserved spot for dinner. Meals there in the past were GOOD.

Only me, Bruce Waldron, aka Longrider will be aboard the FJR. maybe a few bugs, also.

See you all then.
Sounds great, Bruce! Glad that you are aboard, SW-FOG 2010 is going to be a fantastic FJR event!

Miss Heidi-luvtoride has fully confirmed that NAFO will be September 23 through 26. You now have all you need to plan the Rolling FJR Rally Event of a Riders Lifetime!

Visit lovely Barb and scenic Vancouver Island, Canada / September 9-12 for WCRR; get an opportunity to drink with Niehart! Then ride on down to majestic Taos, New Mexico for SW-FOG 2010; HotRodZilla will teach you everything you need to know about armadillos! Then off to the Eastern United States with Miss Heidi - luvtoride!

Ok, you've talked me into it. Myself and my partner will be joining in on the fun (each on our own FJRs).

Got the time off work, and just booked the hotel room!

woohoo!

Got room resv. today for Friday and Sat nights. Should get in sometime Friday afternoon as I plan to get lost on the sweet back roads between Northern Ca and Taos. Yoo Hoo!

Scooter should have over 300K miles on his FJR by then.

BUMP REMINDER! SW-FOG 2010 is less than 4 months away! Call Cheryl Webster ASAP 1-800-522-4462 and get your room reserved. Girlfriend Donna and I have a King Room and our meals secured!

You'll receive a 5-digit confirmation number from Cheryl. If you need any questions answered regarding SW-FOG or Taos activities, please contact Papa Chuy at 480-440-4666 or [email protected]