2010 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things are really looking up. It seems we have 29 riders, including Jane and 30 if Kyndall rides her own bike and at least 13 pillions!!

And we still have time for more.

FJR Forum SW-FOG 2010 Folks: Please help Big-D and Papa Chuy out, if you are not on the list below, but have reserved a room with Cheryl at the Taos Kachina Lodge, PLEASE SOUND OFF LOUDLY!
Hey cavron ;) ,

Add me to the list! I reserved a room for 9/17 to 9/19. This would be a great way to get some familiarity with the roads in/around NM before the LOE1K.

What time do the rides start Fri & Sat? Sorry, I've only scanned the posts in this thread and didn't see that info.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJR Forum SW-FOG 2010 Folks: Please help Big-D and Papa Chuy out, if you are not on the list below, but have reserved a room with Cheryl at the Taos Kachina Lodge, PLEASE SOUND OFF LOUDLY!
Hey cavron ;) ,

Add me to the list! I reserved a room for 9/17 to 9/19. This would be a great way to get some familiarity with the roads in/around NM before the LOE1K.

What time do the rides start Fri & Sat? Sorry, I've only scanned the posts in this thread and didn't see that info.
Good2Go, you're added to the list; very glad to hear you can attend SW-FOG. We ran the two day rides last year starting at 8AM and ending at 5PM; seemed to work out well for all!!!

RECENT SW-FOG 2010 ATTENDEES ADDITIONS: Good2Go, fellow FJR Riding Friend of mine here in Arizona has been added to the list. Also, we may have welcomed aboard the high mileage attendees for SW-FOG 2010: Milsaps2 John and Barbara of Anderson, South Carolina have been added to our list, way to GO riding LONG folks!!!

GalaxyBlue Adam

sin_loki Daniel

Big- D Dan

mophead Amarillo, TX

Milsaps2 John and Barbara

Good2Go of Chandler, AZ

blufjr Ken

MIRider Colorado

Nosecone - John

Pegscraper/MsNascar Ed and Jacquie

phroenips Scott and Shaun

Cometman Mark

spyderbret Bret and SO

NMRoadRunner Bud and Liz

BeemerDonS Don and Donna

Petey Well naturally, just Petey! Petey, is John - Nosecone riding out with you to SW-FOG 2010?

Bugnatr Doug

zzzzip Skip

Pinhead Dave and Kyndall

Weluvbikn Phil and Charlene

HotRodZilla AJ and Carrie

Alex Rodriguez HRZ AJ's Hermano (Brother) Alzheimer's is a real bitch, I'm so senile I cannot remember Alex's screen name! Please, somebody help out this Old Feck with this one!

BobOdenweiler Bob

LongRider Bruce

Jimbo Tex James

Joe These Tucson old fogey types are not real imaginative, as this is just Tuscon Joe! But, Cec will be with him!

JimInPhoenis James and Marie

marcusorelius Mark Not sure about Duke!

NOTE: I spoke to SkooterG yesterday and Greg and GS Jane will be at SW-FOG 2010; they just have not reserved a room yet, they will be reserving their room with Cheryl soon.

MAYBE: If believe that Old Michael will be at SW-FOG 2010 if two things do not occur. 1) He is not suffering from his monthly "period". 2) As long as it is not raining in the Sange de Cristo Mountains.

MAYBE: Bugnatr, HotRodZilla and Papa Chuy have been twisting Bustanut joker's arm to get him to attend SW-FOG 2010. Not that we like Barry, but Mizz Bustanut - Sheila is a really great FJR gal!!!

ATTENTION: If you've reserved Kachina Lodge Inn for SW-FOG 2010, and are not on the list above, please scream at Big-D and Papa Chuy as loud as you possibly can. Thank You!

BUMP REMINDER: SW-FOG 2010 is just six weeks away. You don't send any money or use PayPal, no registration fees. Just call Cheryl at Taos Kachina Lodge and tell her you are in!!!

Add 2 Canucks to the list , Bungie (Steve) and FJRRob1300 (Rob) :D See ya in Sept!

Add 2 Canucks to the list , Bungie (Steve) and FJRRob1300 (Rob) :D See ya in Sept!
This is Fantastic News Steve and Rob! I did my very best to entice Mary Ellen to come to SW-FOG: A bike to ride and a place to stay! I will add you Canucks to our list right now!

This is Fantastic News Steve and Rob! I did my very best to entice Mary Ellen to come to SW-FOG: A bike to ride and a place to stay! I will add you Canucks to our list right now!

GalaxyBlue Adam

sin_loki Daniel

Big- D Dan

FJRRob1300 Rob

Bungie Steve

mophead Amarillo, TX

Good2Go of Chandler, AZ

blufjr Ken

MI Rider Colorado

Nosecone - John

Cometman Mark

spyderbret Bret and SO

NMRoadRunner Bud and Liz

BeemerDonS Don and Donna

Petey Well naturally, just Petey!

Bugnatr Doug

zzzzip Skip

Pinhead Dave and Kyndall

Patch308Alex HRZ AJ's Hermano (Brother)

BobOdenweiler Bob

LongRider Bruce

Jimbo Tex James

Joe Tucson Cec will be with him!

JimInPhoenix James and Marie

NOTE: I spoke to SkooterG yesterday and Greg and GS Jane will be at SW-FOG 2010.

ATTENTION: If you've reserved Kachina Lodge Inn for SW-FOG 2010, and are not on the list above, please scream at Big-D and Papa Chuy as loud as you possibly can. Thank You!

Were gonna do the FJR Trifecta. WCR, SW-FOG and NAFO. Though I think Petey will have us beat for number of events attended.

Yes, you did, Don. Your generosity is (only barely) exceeded by your charm, wit and and good looks :kiss:

Rain cheque check ?

Yes, you did, Don. Your generosity is (only barely) exceeded by your charm, wit and and good looks :kiss:

Rain cheque check ?
Absolutely, Mary Ellen: Cash in your rain cheque whenever you wish! If no one steps up to be SW-FOG Rally Master in 2011, I will; and SW-FOG will be held on the beaches of San Carlos in Sonora Estado, Mexico; in November of 2011!

Rain cheque check ?
Absolutely, Mary Ellen: Cash in your rain cheque whenever you wish! If no one steps up to be SW-FOG Rally Master in 2011, I will; and SW-FOG will be held on the beaches of San Carlos in Sonora Estado, Mexico; in November of 2011!
Blocking off November 2011 in my agenda now :)

Big- D Dan

FJRRob1300 Rob

Bungie Steve

mophead Amarillo, TX

Good2Go of Chandler, AZ

blufjr Ken

MI Rider Colorado

Nosecone - John

Cometman Mark

spyderbret Bret and SO

NMRoadRunner Bud and Liz

BeemerDonS Don and Donna

Petey Well naturally, just Petey! Petey, is John - Nosecone riding out with you to SW-FOG 2010?

Bugnatr Doug

zzzzip Skip

Pinhead Dave and Kyndall

Alex Rodriguez HRZ AJ's Hermano (Brother) Alzheimer's is a real bitch, I'm so senile I cannot remember Alex's screen name! Please, somebody help out this Old Feck with this one!

BobOdenweiler Bob

LongRider Bruce

Jimbo Tex James

Joe These Tucson old fogey types are not real imaginative, as this is just Tuscon Joe! But, Cec will be with him!

NOTE: I spoke to SkooterG yesterday and Greg and GS Jane will be at SW-FOG 2010; they just have not reserved a room yet, they will be reserving their room with Cheryl soon.

MAYBE: If believe that Old Michael will be at SW-FOG 2010 if two things do not occur. 1) He is not suffering from his monthly "period". 2) As long as it is not raining in the Sange de Cristo Mountains.

MAYBE: Bugnatr, HotRodZilla and Papa Chuy have been twisting Bustanut joker's arm to get him to attend SW-FOG 2010. Not that we like Barry, but Mizz Bustanut - Sheila is a really great FJR gal!!!

So am i chopped liver now?

NOTE: FJR Forum Administrator Galaxy Blue Adam is now signed up for SW-FOG 2010. With SkooterG in attendance, we now have two of our esteemed and revered Admins signed up!

GalaxyBlue Adam

sin_loki Daniel

Big- D Dan

FJRRob1300 Rob

Bungie Steve

mophead Amarillo, TX

Good2Go of Chandler, AZ

blufjr Ken

MI Rider Colorado

Nosecone - John

Cometman Mark

spyderbret Bret and SO

NMRoadRunner Bud and Liz

BeemerDonS Don and Donna

Petey Well naturally, just Petey! Oklahoma

Bugnatr Doug

zzzzip Skip

Pinhead Dave and Kyndall

Patch308 Alex HRZ AJ's Hermano (Brother)

BobOdenweiler Bob

LongRider Bruce

Jimbo Tex James

NOTE: I spoke to SkooterG yesterday and GS Jane will be at a business conference that weekend. GregM is looking for a roomie to split the costs with!

I see my old Army buddy Wolfhound is currently looking at our FJR Forum, so I am bumping this for him. Robert and Tiki, can you two attend SW-FOG 2010 this year? From 9/16-9/19!

NOTE: FJR Forum Administrator Galaxy Blue Adam is now signed up for SW-FOG 2010. With SkooterG in attendance, we now have two of our esteemed and revered Admins signed up!

GalaxyBlue Adam

sin_loki Daniel

Big- D Dan

FJRRob1300 Rob

Bungie Steve

mophead Amarillo, TX

Good2Go of Chandler, AZ

blufjr Ken

MI Rider Colorado

Nosecone - John

Cometman Mark

spyderbret Bret and SO

NMRoadRunner Bud and Liz

BeemerDonS Don and Donna

Petey Well naturally, just Petey! Oklahoma

Bugnatr Doug

zzzzip Skip

Pinhead Dave and Kyndall

Patch308 Alex HRZ AJ's Hermano (Brother)

BobOdenweiler Bob

LongRider Bruce

Jimbo Tex James

NOTE: I spoke to SkooterG yesterday and GS Jane will be at a business conference that weekend. GregM is looking for a roomie to split the costs with!

Ok, I officially made my reservation with Cheryl! I am all set!!

And I did PM SkooterG in case he can make it, I have an extra bed(Pray for me), my SO will no be joining me.

See you all in September!!!!!!

Ok, I officially made my reservation with Cheryl! I am all set!!
And I did PM SkooterG in case he can make it, I have an extra bed(Pray for me), my SO will no be joining me.

See you all in September!!!!!!
Bret, very glad to hear you're "officially" in for SW-FOG! Just one more caveat about rooming with SkooterG: I highly recommend you wear 3 pairs of Levi's to bed, one pair on top of the other! jes' sayin'

OK I'm IN I'm bunking with blufjr. I just got off the phone with Cheryl and she told me they'd be collecting for the Saturday night meal when we check in :huh: I don't know if that's news here or not.

Bottom line is I'm gonin' to Taos :yahoo:

This looks to be stacking up to be a really nice turn out! We rode up to Taos this weekend and checked the hotel out. The pool was clean, the hot tub hot, and the Beer was cold, all good things. :clapping: Then rode the Enchanted Circle. Red River was full of Tejanos like always. Ate at Jebidiaias in Angle fire, not too good this time around. :unsure: Anyway I will start posting some suggested riding routes soon to help the RIDE MASTERS plan their rides. Anybody want to see anything in particular in this area? Let me know and I'll work them in if possible. IT's going to be nice in mid September, looking forward to meeting you all. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: