2015 Hooterville 400 10th anniversary gathering Oct. 1-4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good time was had!, but that Van pic looked like it should of been a transport going to the County jail.
wink.png
LOL

More likely a get away vehicle!! Paddy wagons would have chains to secure the inmates!!!

'Twas such a fun ride last year, I'll be pushing my calendar very hard to make it work this year. (Still in the Grandma Group, however!)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ October is in College Football Season. (Note capital letters signifying it's importance in all the known universe. I've been told Galileo was also a big Yellow Jacket fan.)

I also heard that Georgia Tech fans had nerdy cheers and had funny looking glasses.
smile.png

What is college football? Excuse my ignorance...I went to U of I where it was celebrated as a sport...but they kept putting out JV teams to compete....LONG after Dick Butkus and Red Grange (The Wheaton Iceman) played.

I'm guessing that the Hooterville Brain Trust will come up with some time palatable to them. I know when I was organizing it...first rule...make sure I can be there.

Last edited by a moderator: