2016 Red Lodge Attendance List - Rendezvous.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Bernier, Abercrombie FJR, has volunteered to take over the attendance list. Thanks Kevin!
I'm sure he will update the list and promulgate how he will handle future changes.
Thanks John for giving me the opportunity to help out again, although taking over in beamerdon's shoes causes me great trepidation. I had a great time at the Black Hills roundup and I'm confident the Red Lodge rendezvous will be a great success as well.
I think the best way to take over this attendance list will be to request that the moderators lock this thread and I will start a new one. That will allow me to edit the first post of the tread so others will not have to page through to find the latest attendance list. Please bear with me while I work to get up to speed where Don left off. I am stuck at work today for 24 hours so I should be able to get a good start provided the fine citizens of Fargo don't feel obligated to burn the city down today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm finding it hard to believe I'm writing this,but I will need some new arrangements. If anyone has an extra bed, let me know. Still don't believe it.

Fred

At the request of Abercrombie FJR, this thread is being locked. He will be taking over the arrangements and will start a new thread using the existing attendance list so that he can manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.