2016 Red Lodge Attendance List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently, I'm getting Eriuxn's studio. It has a bed and some kind of foldout. If someone needs a place, I'd be happy to share. Those mammajammas aren't cheap. Haha...

I moved Allen_C over from Don's list when I resumed the operation of the attendance list. I have regrettably heard that he will not be making the Red Lodge event and has been taken off the current list.

Zilla, I need to talk to Mama one more time, but I am looking for a place to sack out at night! Couch, fold out, floor, patio furniture, anything is good with me.

Might not be today that I talk to her....still in Ohio at SEOR. MIght NOT be the best way to get her to say yes to another trip when you are still on a trip!!

Got this message over on the FJROwners Forum:

If any of you PNW guys are looking for company on the trip down and or back this guy is looking for some company.

Hi ' date='
I'm interested in this ride. I'd be coming from Vancouver BC, and thru Seattle Washington area en route to the site.
Do you have any other riders coming from this area, who I can link up with so as not to travel solo getting there and back?
Also, any rooms and room mates left?
Thanks
Rob "Oh Lucky Man"[/quote']

tbenzie has been added to the attendance list! Looks like he is a stealth member with one post. I can't wait to meet you tbenzie!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big John has generously offered to host riders that will pass by Spearfish from the east. We will do the same for riders passing through Montana from Canada or the Great NorthWet. Ask and ye shall receive.

Big John has generously offered to host riders that will pass by Spearfish from the east. We will do the same for riders passing through Montana from Canada or the Great NorthWet. Ask and ye shall receive.
Same goes for anyone passing through North Dakota. Oh wait a minute, no one would be foolish enough to pass through North Dakota on the way to Red Lodge.
weirdsmiley.gif

Red Lodge Steak Dinner

As previously announced there will be a Steak Dinner on Saturday Night at the Chateau Rouge

The local Lions Club will provide the dinner, they are finalizing their price/costs etc and as soon as I have $$ I'll post a signup thread and a PayPal account for payments. I really want to handle this via PayPal as I want to ride and not dick around with Steak Dinner $$ on Friday and Saturday

There is a local brewery which I've been in contact with to obtain some kegs like we did in Spearfish. I'm going to ask for donations to cover the cost of the beer. There are No Motorcycle dealers in Red Lodge to step up and donate the beer like we had in Spearfish last year.

Only 5 weekends to go!

Count me in for both. And the missus.... hope she will be my designated driver back to the campground after consuming beer and cow.

I'm bunking in with Rayzerman and Yamafitter.
I will add you to the list, and you have my condolences for having to hang around Yamafitter for a few days.
rolleyes.gif
Looking forward to meeting you and Ray.
Minor change of plans. ... Apparently those 2 are looking for some privacy.
kiss.gif
flirt.gif

I'm still hangin' with them but only in daylight

I'll scan the other thread for an open bed, - or if anyone has a vacancy ...

Whew! ;-)

Only 10 days remain to get your One of a kind, fabulous, Red Lodge Long Sleeve, Breathable Tee Shirt on order.

All the Kool kids have one coming, don't be the only one in the group photo not wearing the Kool Shirt!

Mens and Womens styles available.

Best $20 you'll spend this season!

JSNS!

posted in the Schnizel thread

walnut22, 24 May 2016

Well was hoping the wife would join us but work says no go. I have a "pull out in a studio available". at the Chateau.
Let me know

Edited by walnut22, 24 May 2016 - 02:18 PM.

The attendance list in all its imperfection has just hit 70 attendees!

Audiowise has been added to the attendance list. He is looking for an empty bed or possible room mate to share a room.