2016 Red Lodge Attendance List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know its been said already, but from me, thanks for picking this up, Abercrombie!

The attendance list has been updated with more people looking for room mates. I still have a Condo reserved that I will not be using if anyone needs a condo that will sleep four or five. Get a group together and we can arrange to move the condo into your name.

PM'd ambercrombie FJR this am about his condo. Myself and Junior FJR will work it out with him.
PJ4863 & Juniorfjr are booked in a condo. The Chateau Rouge is booked solid but I still have a two bedroom condo reserved that is available to give up to who ever needs it.

Abercombie (Kevin I believe), I do not have a condo, I'm looking for a room. Unfortunately Don misunderstood my original post. Sorry for the confusion.

John

Abercombie (Kevin I believe), I do not have a condo, I'm looking for a room. Unfortunately Don misunderstood my original post. Sorry for the confusion.
John
The change has been made John. You are now sleeping with the bears until you find a room mate or a room. My condo with a King, two twins, and a sofa sleeper is still available to move into someone else's name if you can wrangle up a few room mates to share expenses with.

Last edited by a moderator:
John
The change has been made John. You are now sleeping with the bears until you find a room mate or a room. My condo with a King, two twins, and a sofa sleeper is still available to move into someone else's name if you can wrangle up a few room mates to share expenses with.

Roommates share expenses?!?!?! When did that start? My roommate makes me pay for everything, but she does scratch my back.
rolleyes.gif

John
send a message to pj4863. He's the one with the room booked. We've got a room that has a hide a bed avail or I don't mind sharing a room with two beds. I'm ok with it if he is. You ever see "Planes, trains and Automobiles"? How's your morning breath :) jsns

John
Roommates share expenses?!?!?! When did that start? My roommate makes me pay for everything, but she does scratch my back.
rolleyes.gif
I will be bringing along one of those dead beat roommates to Red Lodge also. She doesn't help pay and I won't even get my back scratched.
no.gif

Gregory and his wife are unable to make it so there is a Studio available that he is holding if someone is looking.

Edit: Gregory's studio is spoken for.

I also still have a two bed room condo with a sofa sleeper reserved that I will release to who ever is looking for a condo.

I had sent a post that I will be attending but don't seem to be on the list. I have arranged lodging in Red Lodge and will attend. I am taking a couple of weeks off for a ride-about and will see every one there.

N4RNV1

Pensacola, FL

I had sent a post that I will be attending but don't seem to be on the list. I have arranged lodging in Red Lodge and will attend. I am taking a couple of weeks off for a ride-about and will see every one there.
N4RNV1

Pensacola, FL
Dang, I checked all the posts on all the Red Lodge threads and still can't find your post but your added in now. Sorry if I missed it somehow. Thanks for the heads up and I can't wait to meet you in Red Lodge in June.

I think I may have sent an email directly to the OP so it may not have been to the entire list. I'll have to check my sent items. Thanks for the opportunity to meet some of the other riders here. I have had 4 FSR's and took delivery of the 3rd 2003 (S/N 00063) in the US on the original Pre order in 2002.

From "the other forum"

I have made reservations in town. Am looking forward to riding the area again. Count me in for any festivities!
icon_biggrin.gif

R.W. Stancliff (Afterburner)
Pensacola, FL
2014 ES
IBA# 21523

From "the other forum"
I have made reservations in town. Am looking forward to riding the area again. Count me in for any festivities!
icon_biggrin.gif

R.W. Stancliff (Afterburner)

Pensacola, FL

2014 ES

IBA# 21523
Afterburner has been added along with egnb3445 who just signed up today on FJRiders.com. Your pulling them in from all over the country bigjohnsd!

More folks have been added to the list on the first post. Welcom egnb3445 and FastJoyRide and his wife. Lots of great people I have met in the past who I now consider great friends and lots of new people I can't wait to meet.

Thanks bigjohnsd for hosting this great ride and doing all the homework to make it happen.

Kevin, how many we got now Riders and Pillions.

Tikme to start arranging for the Saturday Night Steak dinner which I'll start a separate thread for.

Latest posts