2019 SEOR (South East Ohio Ramble )

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IN! Trevor decided not to walk for his diploma for graduation since SEOR is so much more important. Room is booked. I would hate to miss the opportunity to ride with Joe and all the other misfits. See you all there! We also get to see Grayray's new GT. Fun, fun fun!

So, since Allen won't be able to make the Ramble...I'm still in search of someone willing to share a room that I booked...Thursday to Sunday

Sent my Ohlins to Traxxion because it was leaking and it appears to be lost. UPS has signature from someone at Traxxion. Hopefully it shows up or someone will be buying me new shock. I put stock shock on so still doing ramble, although I know it wont handle as good. At least the roads are straight and boring. Lol.

Sounds good Joe. See you there.
Watch out for this guy, Joe. He likes to go out and mess with people’s bikes at night when they aren’t paying attention (aka getting intoxicated). Don’t ask me how I know this...

You guys have fun. I briefly considered shooting down for this ramble, but (yet again) I have too many balls up in the air. Some day I want to ride these flat boring roads with the guys that know how to do it.

It's llike being on a roller coaster Fred. A lot more different than TN. I actually got physically sick riding them. But if you like roller coasters it's the place to go.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent my Ohlins to Traxxion because it was leaking and it appears to be lost. UPS has signature from someone at Traxxion. Hopefully it shows up or someone will be buying me new shock. I put stock shock on so still doing ramble, although I know it wont handle as good. At least the roads are straight and boring. Lol.
Glad to hear you're not going to bail, Art...hope they find yer shock.

It's llike being on a roller coaster Fred. A lot more different than TN. I actually got physically sick riding them. But if you like roller coasters it's the place to go.
Dave
I was out playing/riding around SEO today and your roller coaster description came into my head several times.With all of the elevation changes and changes in direction these roads are very much like a roller coaster!I've been riding SEO for several decades and it just never occurred to me how much they resemble a roller coaster.They can definitely be challenging!

Dave
I was out playing/riding around SEO today and your roller coaster description came into my head several times.With all of the elevation changes and changes in direction these roads are very much like a roller coaster!I've been riding SEO for several decades and it just never occurred to me how much they resemble a roller coaster.They can definitely be challenging!
So...you'll be at the Ramble...right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts