Alberta Fall Tech Day 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
Jeez, it seems like just yesterday that I shovelled my beloved "Cherise" out of the snow for the first ride of the season. Although we were negligent in hosting a Spring Tech Day this year, I think a good Fall Tech Day might redeem us.

How does the third Satuday of October sound?

Oh I didn't know there was tech days for the FJR for Albertians! Since I'm still a noob on this site, that is great to know. I am not able to attend that day however as I will be attending another event.

Thanks

Looks like the third Saturday is not going to work. Jeff and I will talk and see if we can reschedule before the snow flies.

Rszk,

Yes, there have been Spring and/or Fall Tech Days for the last several years. Usually hosted at Jeff's (Canucklehead), but occasionally at my place. Both in Calgary's NW. Always great to meet another Alberta FJR Rider so hopefully you can make it when we do pull it together.

Ian,

Yeah, sorry man! Jeff and I have both had busy summers and neglected to pull this together sooner... or yet for that matter! :-D Would love to see you again and see your new ride. We'll be in touch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty then! We're a go for Next Saturday, October 24th, at my place. Garage Door will be open by 10:00AM

Let us know what, if anything, you want to work on and we'll be sure to have the tools on hand. Spectators and socialites welcome.

An email will be sent to the usual suspects. PM me for my address if you don't already have it.