Am I an A-Hole?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khunajawdge

Toto El Mundo!
Reaction score
This may NOT be a shock to some of you?

buT ... day after tomorrow, Saturday, October 27th, at approx. 3:00PM PST, I will be removing a 50 lb. pig from a spit in my yard. If you are within' range, join the party.

Send PM if'n you can make it?

buT ... day after tomorrow, Saturday, October 27th, at approx. 3:00PM PST, I will be removing a 50 lb. pig from a spit in my yard. If you are within' range, join the party.

Yes you are.

I can't clear my calendar.... :angry:

Yes you are.

I can't clear my calendar.... :angry:
I'm with Wheatie on this one.

Wish I could have made it for some piggy, have a good time George.

It would be a hellva RTE! I can't make it though and riding from Seattle to Central Ca on short notice for a working stiff is not working for me. Darn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm, I rode 1000 miles round trip for some pulled pork, but I think 3462 miles might be a bit more than I can do for this one.

Paso Robles wild boar? That's some good stuff! Wish I had time for this. Enjoy (like anyone needs to tell you that)...

Dayum, George, that sounds tasty. And a ride down Hwy 1 could be downright stunning this time of year. Alas -- I'm not quite out of the moving and tasks in preparation of winter mode quite yet. Next year, the fun resumes! Have a great time -- sounds like a fun roast.

Dayum, George, that sounds tasty. And a ride down Hwy 1 could be downright stunning this time of year. Alas -- I'm not quite out of the moving and tasks in preparation of winter mode quite yet. Next year, the fun resumes! Have a great time -- sounds like a fun roast.
Rich, seems like you've been moving for the last three years! ;)

Exhibit A

tidewater-glacier.jpg

Has moved farther than Rich in the same amount of time.

Exhibit A

tidewater-glacier.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like maybe somebody else should ask, "Am I an A-hole?" :D

Exhibit A

tidewater-glacier.jpg

:lol: -- Actually, I've moved TWICE: about 60 miles south from Auburn to Pollock Pines, and then 80 miles north from Pollock Pines to Grass Valley. Since I've got 3 four wheel vehicles, 3 motorcycles, 6.4 acres and a house that needed some cleaning, repair and readying for winter at 3,000 feet, I've bit off more than I could accomplish in a reasonable time by myself. All that maintenance and dealing with 2 parents' declines and deaths in that time, and above all, my superior ability to PROCRASTINATE, and I'm only now FINALLY getting a glimpse of the light out at the end of the tunnel. :yahoo: :)

Sounds like maybe somebody else should ask, "Am I an A-hole?" :D
No need to ASK, Mark. I AM a trained, professional A-Hole. I left out the professional A-Hole gig in the list of tasks above, including making a short sale work and close on this house, 2 wimmens' sets of complex issues, 2 sets of estate and tax accounting, and captaining the sale of a unique commercial property for a 20+ year client to a public agency in that time. :p :)

Sounds like you need to reconnect with radiohowie for some wimins advice.....

Sounds like you need to reconnect with radiohowie for some wimins advice.....
Nah -- I just deal with it by paying for stuff, giving them money, a car, legal help, etc. After a long enough period of a lopsided relationship where compassion and assistance flow almost exclusively in one direction, I move on. Howie remarries them, they want him to sell his vehicles, and then he hosts the entire family. Different approaches altogether; not saying mine is better, but at least it is finite in duration. :eek:

:END HIJACK: -- sorry George. Wish I could make it.

George, I'm in. ...When did you say this was happening?
Well, the pig (we named it Sifo Dyas), was roasted and eaten by 40 + people on Saturday October 27th right here in Los Osos. We were down to the carcass before night fall. I'm still in clean-up mode, but it was a fun event.

DSC02890.jpg

You'all will have to wait for the next one.

DSC02889.jpg

Note; contact me in March 2013 for scheduling a date in the Spring?