And I wonder why I am single!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya weaton. To many "sensitivity" training classes under the belt have made me long for the days when "Men were Men and Woman knew their place".

;) :lol: :lol:

:jester:

To many "sensitivity" training classes under the belt have made me long for the days when "Men were Men and Woman knew their place".

Yur lookin to git another "Eye dotted"????????

You just healed up from the last shiner She gave you... :cray:

To many "sensitivity" training classes under the belt have made me long for the days when "Men were Men and Woman knew their place".
Yur lookin to git another "Eye dotted"????????

You just healed up from the last shiner She gave you... :cray:
pppppsssssssssssttt........maybe he likes it, yanno? ;)

I hear ya weaton. To many "sensitivity" training classes under the belt have made me long for the days when "Men were Men and Woman knew their place".

:headbonk: I think ya better wake up cause yer not gonna like these :black eye: :black eye: whilst yer ass is sleepin outside! You'll be :cold: :cray: Ya wanna talk about it?

-_-

:headbonk: I think ya better wake up cause yer not gonna like these :black eye: :black eye: whilst yer ass is sleepin outside! You'll be :cold: :cray: Ya wanna talk about it?

-_-
It sounds to me like HER place is in the house while the manly-man is outside "roughing it". :blink:

Barry, it's not our fault that sinks and stoves are exactly the right height, vacuum cleaner wands are the correct length, grocery store aisles are designed to attract a female's eye/attention, hmmmm?!?!?!?!?! Jist tryin' tuh hep!

[SIZE=8pt]Uhm...you realize this is from a male who shops cleans and cooks for himself. But stirring it up is soooo much fun![/SIZE]

It sounds to me like HER place is in the house while the manly-man is outside "roughing it". :blink:
Barry, it's not our fault that sinks and stoves are exactly the right height, vacuum cleaner wands are the correct length, grocery store aisles are designed to attract a female's eye/attention, hmmmm?!?!?!?!?! Jist tryin' tuh hep!

[SIZE=8pt]Uhm...you realize this is from a male who shops cleans and cooks for himself. But stirring it up is soooo much fun![/SIZE]
Alright MM2, with that kinda help, he'll get somethin' real heavy dropped on his head. Keep it up and he'll be in no condition to do anything. :wacko:

Then, I'll just ship him to your doorstep. ;) But then again, isn't that what you're trying to accomplish . . . . . . . . . . ?

:lol:

Balderdash! It ain't all that bad out here in the Garage..

T.V.,Six Channel surround sound, Fridge, Microwave,Heat and Air, Computer, BEER, Dog bed.... Bearly, you've seen my Kingdom ya know I can live here fer weeks

To bad I got a sore head though :headbonk:

Then, I'll just ship him to your doorstep. ;) But then again, isn't that what you're trying to accomplish . . . . . . . . . . ?
:lol:
Oh non, mon ami. :eek:

I don't have any pets and I don't want one. ;)

misery loves company???
I dunno? :unsure:

I taught her Spanish and I started with the "A" words: "Adios!" :yahoo:

My momma says, "Misery is as misery does." Amazingly, it really DOES seem to follow some people who simply cannot figure Why"! :dribble:

Misery loves company but only with parameters like: HER rules, HER definition, HER timing, HER (fill-in-the-blank).

Last edited by a moderator:
..... and you managed to create an Internet link with the one, blunt crayon that the wardens let you use? That's creative talent for you. Few have managed to communicate from inside the padded cell, even if they DID manage to chew through the restraints.

..... and you managed to create an Internet link with the one, blunt crayon that the wardens let you use? That's creative talent for you. Few have managed to communicate from inside the padded cell, even if they DID manage to chew through the restraints.

i have missed your posts. so glad you are back!