Anyone in or Near Burnsville

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Specifically, this one....

3o83pd3l95Z35W05P2b63cfcec58b2c9818ec.jpg

Hans, If you are starting to look afar, what about these:

05abs w/15.5k miles for $6500 in TX: Clicky.

05abs w/23k miles for $6300 in MN: Clicky.

Or what you really need to do is figure out a way to talk these guys down to more reasonable prices:

05abs, 9500 miles, $8300 in WA: Clicky.

05abs, 7700 miles, $7400 in Redondo Beach: Clicky again.

05abs, 4600 miles, $7999 in GA: Yep. You got it - Clicky once again.

98718546_1thumb_550x410.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the Minneapolis area (Burnsville is a suburb), and own a 2005 FJR1300. I'm pretty booked until next Monday or Tuesday and then will be heading out on a 4k motorcycle trip. But if you can arrange a time on Mon/Tues I can probably take a look at it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could possibly do it on Monday for you, I'll be at CFO til then.

Let me know if I can help.

Make sure it has a good STURDY CLUTCH and GEARBOX... :clapping:

...when you do check it out.

So do some wheelies to check the front fork seals, feather it from a stop in 5th, etc...

James,

I know a guy who is selling his 04 for $6300 and he is prob willing to negotiate. It has ABS, and had the entire head replaced under warranty to fix ticking with all the new updated parts a few years ago. It has some nice farkles too. I bought my rear shock from the guy. It's on the mpls craigslist. It's very clean. Fuse block, PC3, has fork brace, some other stuff I think too.

Let me know if I can assist you in it.

Hans, that appears to be a non-abs?
Oopsie... I should look more closely before I get a bunch of people all riled up.... That's a deal killer. :(

Thank you to those who offered to go have a look. Sorry for the trouble of all the posting and such. As for the '04, I think for now I'm going to focus on the '05.

Hans, If you are starting to look afar, what about these:

05abs w/15.5k miles for $6500 in TX: Clicky.

05abs w/23k miles for $6300 in MN: Clicky.

Or what you really need to do is figure out a way to talk these guys down to more reasonable prices:

05abs, 9500 miles, $8300 in WA: Clicky.

05abs, 7700 miles, $7400 in Redondo Beach: Clicky again.

05abs, 4600 miles, $7999 in GA: Yep. You got it - Clicky once again.
$8,000! Jiminy Cricket! I can spend a few more K and go by a new one for that. Anyway, thanks for the links. Not sure how far afield I really want to go, given the transportation cost. I suppose I should keep it to west of the Rockies. What I really want to happen is for one to pop up here in the Bay Area. But I do appreciate folks being my eyes on this. I am DEFINITELY in the market. I got the cash in my account, ready to go at a moment's notice. :yahoo:

Latest posts