Anyone willing/want/need to share hotel room at NAFO 2010

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
I would like to attend NAFO 2010, but money is short. My wife does not have enought vacation time built up to attend with me. Therefore, I would need to share a hotel room with someone to be able to attend.

Is there anyone else out there in my situation? Anyone willing to share a room? If so reply to this thread and/or send me a PM.

*****I don't snore too loud unless I drink alot*******

actually, I have little or nothing in the budget, but am coming anyway

I've asked a college friend who lives in Knoxville if I can crash there as Plan "B"

Plan "A" could be borrowing someone's room floor for the few hours I sleep, or I could swing 1/4th the price of a room if 3 others don't mind some unusual "closeness" sharing a room. $133 times 3 = $400 ... I can swing $100, but not more if anyone's interested

I've done the share a queen bed thing with each sleeper's head at opposite ends...it's worked for me in a pinch

or we could "hot bunk" like I did in the Navy and sleep in shifts :rolleyes:

actually, I have little or nothing in the budget, but am coming anyway
I've asked a college friend who lives in Knoxville if I can crash there as Plan "B"

Plan "A" could be borrowing someone's room floor for the few hours I sleep, or I could swing 1/4th the price of a room if 3 others don't mind some unusual "closeness" sharing a room. $133 times 3 = $400 ... I can swing $100, but not more if anyone's interested

I've done the share a queen bed thing with each sleeper's head at opposite ends...it's worked for me in a pinch

Well I must say, I was thinking more of just sharing a room with one other person, but hell I just want to be in attendance too. I guess we will just have to wait and see what other say or want to do.

....if 3 others don't mind some unusual "closeness" sharing a room. $133 times 3 = $400 ... I can swing $100, but not more if anyone's interested

uh-oh

:jerry:

....if 3 others don't mind some unusual "closeness" sharing a room. $133 times 3 = $400 ... I can swing $100, but not more if anyone's interested

uh-oh

:jerry:
oh oh oh, Mary Ellen...glad you chimed in...finances tight for you recently???...need to save some bucks and attend NAFO, right ???...you've come to the right place...besides, I don't drink and can be the designated house boy...

boobs.gif

this thread reminds me of a saying we had in the navy. "why are there Marines on Navy ships? ......because sheep would be too obvious. i haven't registered yet but will be soon and i am willing to let as many people sleep in my room as want to. i will only share my bed with one other person though. you can stay for free or pitch in a little i don't really care. if you sleep sideways on a queen bed you can easily fit 5. i snore a little which Bobst can vouch for but i can be lived with. I'm a non smoker and the room would be also. your even welcome too patriot if you can allow yourself to be cavorting with the enlisted.

this thread reminds me of a saying we had in the navy. "why are there Marines on Navy ships? ......because sheep would be too obvious. i haven't registered yet but will be soon and i am willing to let as many people sleep in my room as want to. i will only share my bed with one other person though. you can stay for free or pitch in a little i don't really care. if you sleep sideways on a queen bed you can easily fit 5. i snore a little which Bobst can vouch for but i can be lived with. I'm a non smoker and the room would be also. your even welcome too patriot if you can allow yourself to be cavorting with the enlisted.
OK...we are up to three, correct ???

anyone else...I think four would be the max unless it's MEM and Scoops...then I would make an exception...us three would have to draw straws to...ah, nevermind

Scoops is coming with hubby as I understand

This thread is getting too weird.
party.jpg

This was definetly not what I had in mind when I started this thread....not in the slightest. :unsure:

iiccccckkkk. :blink:
Does it remind you of that naked men's volleyball injury you sustained so long ago?
That is the strangest picture I have ever seen in my life! WTF? I can't even begin to fathom the who, what's, when's and where's and most importantly... why of this, uh, scene!!!!! :dribble:

OK, I am looking for someone to share a room with at NAFO for Friday and Saturday nights. I prefer a non-smoker and if you don't snore that would be a plus.

Anyone?

UPDATED - found a room. see you there.

Last edited by a moderator: