Bar-B-Q.. in SAN JOSE AREA.. FREE.. BYOBEER

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRONAMISSION

Flying at the speed of smell ;))
Reaction score
Here is the deal ......... Me and my two boys are hanging out this weekend, Mom is down south. I am going to bar-b-q..... chicken, sausage and ???

You bring what you want to drink and /or share.... I got tons of tools if you want to tweek on your bike or just hang out and tell lies........ ;) I will check this

often and give address and # to who is interested.... Blossom Hill road and Snell ave area ....... 95136

Brian

Players.. :dribble:

Silent

Don't let the Cal24 Rally guys know or you might not have enough food to go around! :p
They would get my OTHER....... address......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :blink:

...........BBQ starts at 6:30pm....... Hurry you can still make it........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

B......

I see you lurking RJ..............

Hey ya lizard fuk!! Save a place for me.. I'm on the way!

Oh shit nevermind.

I bet that old fuk Michael will show up and ruin shit by reminiscing about his time in the Civil War.. An how he told Lincoln to stay home that night.. :(

Gawd I'm tired of that story..

:jester:

..........YUM YUUUUUUUUUUUUUM................ pork spare ribs,...... boneless / skinless thighs...... Italian mild sweet sausages.......

Bullseye BBQ sauce......... Grill is still hot.......... :bleh: :lol: :lol:

...... Silent says, he still alive and says you blew it........

Last edited by a moderator: