Bluetooth question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh....I was thinking he was gonna wire directly to the helmet receiver, skipping the BT transmitter. Now I get it.

So, on another note, where are people finding the external "screamers" and remote LEDs? I can't find crap for my Bel, and I need to stop screwing around and get this thing working on the bike. I don't want to spend $400 buying completely new setups when I already use the Sena SMH10 for phone, music and navigation.

So, I need a screamer and LEDs I can put up high. I know someone has done it.

Oh....I was thinking he was gonna wire directly to the helmet receiver, skipping the BT transmitter. Now I get it.
So, on another note, where are people finding the external "screamers" and remote LEDs? I can't find crap for my Bel, and I need to stop screwing around and get this thing working on the bike. I don't want to spend $400 buying completely new setups when I already use the Sena SMH10 for phone, music and navigation.

The Mark Parness Visual Alert might be what you are looking for. I have seen it mounted at the top of the windscreen instead of inside the helmet so you don't have wires to your helmet.

Oh....I was thinking he was gonna wire directly to the helmet receiver, skipping the BT transmitter. Now I get it.So, on another note, where are people finding the external "screamers" and remote LEDs? I can't find crap for my Bel, and I need to stop screwing around and get this thing working on the bike. I don't want to spend $400 buying completely new setups when I already use the Sena SMH10 for phone, music and navigation.

The Mark Parness Visual Alert might be what you are looking for. I have seen it mounted at the top of the windscreen instead of inside the helmet so you don't have wires to your helmet.
That looks awesome. I'm gonna see if he can contour the base so it mounts right above my speedo. That would be perfect!! Thanks!!!